Everyone has a fear

I packed everything I needed and I was ready to go. As we got into Tom's car because he was driving to the airport I was talking with Georg. We talked the whole time. When we arrived I realised how scared I am actually of airplanes. What if it crashed? I just stopped out of fear for some minutes . I felt weak but just tried to keep going. Some eyes were starting at me, they were Tom's.

"You are scared, aren't you?" - he asked me.

"Maybe. But what about it, you have fears too!"

"I do. I'm also scared of airplanes. I got you. Come on." - he answered and grabbed my waist. But I put his hand away. Even though Gabriel was an idiot, I still liked him. I felt like I need to be loyal even in my desired reality.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. But Georg won't save you!" - this was the first I see Tom angry. It made me feel upset because I really liked him at the beginning but now he thinks I like Georg. This was really wrong.

"I don't like Georg asshole! Go hug Bill and leave me alone. I don't want you near me." - the things I said at that moment made me realise how bad I just treated Tom. He wanted to help me but I said those disgusting words. Kaulitz didn't know what to say either but I could see he was holding tears which made me feel even worse.

I suddenly woke up and all I could think about was Tom. But today was Lisa's birthday and I had to ignore my thoughts. I got dressed and went to school without having any motivation. Tomorrow was a big day. I was going to Germany and today was the big party Lisa couldn't stop talking about.

I saw her in the hallway dressed in a sexy red dress. It was kinda against the school dress code but I don't think someone would tell her something because it is her birthday.

"Hello Lisa! Happy birthday, honey!" - I hugged her.

"Thank you Vicky! I'm so excited for the party!" - she said.

"I know you are. I have a gift for you!" - I searched for the perfume in the bag but I didn't find it. "Oh shity fucker" I said to myself.

"Lisa, I'm sorry but I kinda forgot it at home. Wanna skip school? I'll give you the present and we can start decorating for the party. It's much better than Maths you know." - I told her and she agreed.

When we arrived at my home I saw Gabriel holding flowers. After seeing us he turned white, like he didn't want to see us. It was confusing because he usually sees us at school and It's not something new. Lisa looked shocked when she saw him with flowers in front of my house.

"Gabriel, are you okay? And what are you doing here?" - I asked.

"I think I have to go." - he replied.

"Oh no you aren't going anywhere, tell me what's going on."

"I came to apologise and to give you these flowers. That's it." - It made sense but I was kinda sad he didn't want to see me for a little bit.

"You apologise with flowers?" - Lisa asked.

"I mean...usually." - he answered. At this point I knew something was really wrong I needed answers and no one even tried to give me some.

"Okay, now tell me what's wrong. I need to know. I can't play your little games all the time." - he just kept quiet and I was going crazy. Lisa was also silent. Which made me think...

"Are you both fuckers together?" - I screamed at them.

"No Vicky look, It happened once and we just realised we loved each other. We didn't mean it to happen like that." - Lisa said. I was completely in silence. Nothing could describe my feelings back then. My best friend and the boy I loved. I ran to my house and locked every door because I knew they were going to try to talk to me. But this wasn't happening. I didn't give fuck about Lisa but I was going to Germany anyway. I opened my window.

"Yeah and Lisa, I'm not coming to the party, but see you tomorrow at the airport." - I said as I closed it.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't. These idiots made me really mad. I tried to calm myself down. After an hour I managed to fall asleep and shift.

We were already at France. Thank god I've been sleeping when we were flying. When I looked around I saw Tom's eyes. They were red as if he was crying. I just looked away. How could I even make Tom Kaulitz cry? It couldn't be me. It just...couldn't. I wanted to hug him.

"Come on Vicky, let's go" - Georg told me.

"Yeah sure. Are you excited for your birthday Georg?" - I asked.

"I mean, yeah. That's why we are in France, right? I want to know what y'all have done."

"Or what we will do." - we laughed. I tried to make myself feel better. But it was killing me how Tom looked like every time Georg and I talked. I wanted to go back in time and just shut my mouth on time.