Scared of him

Gabri and I were lying in my bed. It was now 8pm. The dark sky could be seen. It was so quiet that I could only hear his heartbeat. As he was hugging me he was playing with my hair and my head was on his chest. I felt something for him. Something I didn't feel for Tom. It was even more. I loved him. I had feelings for him.

The next day at school I went to Lisa. She was really excited for her birthday and couldn't stop talking about the party. She have never drank alcohol before so I knew she would like to get drunk. It was her birthday after all. Suddenly Martin came with his band. Gabri was there as well.

"Oh well, who we have here? Victoria and Lisa." - said Martin.

"What the fuck do you want now?" - I asked.

"I heard about the party. Too sad how I am not even invited. Aren't we friends Lisa? Just like our families?"

Lisa didn't say anything. She was just hiding behind me.

"Yeah, how about you just leave her alone?"

"No it's okay, he can come." - Lisa wasn't happy to say it. You could see from miles. I don't know why she even invited him.

" Ah now that's what I'm talking about." - Martin replied and just left. I was surprised mostly about the fact that Gabriel did nothing to stop him. Was he scared of him or something? I couldn't leave the things like that so after school I went to Gabriel.

"Why didn't you help? Are you scared of him? Huh? Lisa was scared of him?" - I told Gabriel.

"Look I couldn't do anything else. He is much stronger than me! I'm not scared of course! Why would you even say that?" - he replied.

"Of course you are. You're pathetic Gabriel" - I stormed off and went to my house. I knew I had to call Lisa and get some answers. She could've said no but she didn't.

"Hello? Lisa how are you girl?" - I asked.

" Vicky I can't really talk right now. See you tomorrow though?" - Lisa replied but I could hear a voice which was really familiar.

" What? No! Please just tell me are you okay?" - before I could finish she hang up. I was so scared for her but she lived miles away. I tried calling her several times, but she just ignored me. I had to calm myself down so I went to sleep because it was my only escape - my desired reality.

When I woke up near Georg without having any idea why.

"Georg, GEORG! Wake up! Now!" - I said.

"What? What happened?" - he replied with his deep sleepy german voice.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Of course I do. You came here because you were crying and I helped you calm down"
I was kinda surprised. I mean he is sweet but did he actually do that?

"Really? What was I crying about?"

"I don't remember much. You mentioned Tom several times."

"I did? Woah."

" Vicky, are you sure you weren't just drunk?"

"I mean...yeah? Probably I was. Don't tell anyone about it, okay?"

"Of course little lady." - he smiled. I didn't reply. I just smiled back and left.
Bill and Tom were waiting for me downstairs. They both looked worried and jumped out of their seats immediately when they saw me.

"Victoria! Oh my god! You scared the shit out of me yesterday!" - Bill said.

"What did I do?" - I asked. At this moment I was really curious about what I have done the day before.

"You got really drunk. You were crying and throwing up everywhere. You hit Tom several times and tried to kiss Georg. I didn't even recognize you!"
I was completely shocked. This really wasn't me.

"I'm...so sorry guys!"

"It's okay Vicky. Okay now pack your things we have to go. We are already late." - Bill said and I started packing everything I needed for my trip to France.