Failed

I couldn't help but recognise that voice. Tom Kaulitz. He was angrier than ever.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR I SAID!" - Tom shouted.

"What do you want from me?" - I asked him.

"I WANT YOU... TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR FUCK SAKE VICTORIA."

"Fine." - I opened the door and he got in really fast.

"What are you doing with fucking Georg?" - Tom asked.

"None of your business."

"Victoria, tell me."

"Maybe we've been making out."

"Come with me." - he grabbed my hand aggressively and got really close to me. I could smell his alcoholic breath and I am pretty sure he could smell mine too. He knew I was drunk and so did I.

"Listen now. Georg is not the boy you think he is. I want to protect you. Please stay away from him." - Tom told me while still holding my hand.

"What do you mean he's not the guy I'm thinking he is?"

"Vic, I know you like him but he will hurt you badly."

"Tom I don't like Georg. But how he'll hurt me anyway?"

"He is a player, I know this sounds crazy from my mouth because you think I am one too but..."

„But?"

„It's nothing. But please stay away." - I nodded to fool him that I would stop playing around with Georg. I didn't want to stop. He was being nice and kind to me and I needed it after the situation with Gabriel. And I mean, I didn't even know if we were playing around or we actually started having feelings for each others, I liked it both ways. Now I know I sound like those whores I hated, but I didn't really care about it.

When I woke up in my current reality, I started packing my stuff as soon as possible. When I was ready I walked to the airport because it was near my house. My eyes caught Lisa. I couldn't stand that girl anymore. I couldn't even look into her eyes.

"Hey...Vicky." - Lisa said.

"Hi Lisa." - her father was with her so I had to act normal, even though I just wanted to beat her up. I was doing it all for Tokio hotel and... for Leo.

When the three of us got into the plane I panicked again. This time no one could help me. Not Tom, not Georg... no one. I tried to keep calm and just think about something that makes me happy. I checked the window I was sitting next to. The sky. It was beautiful as always. This time I could see it closer and it made me feel safer.

When we landed in Germany we had to catch the bus to our town - Leipzig. There I accidentally heard a girl arguing with her boyfriend. It reminded me of Tom. Not like we were a couple but we argued a lot just like them.

"JONATHAN, STOP PLAYING WITH ME. I KNOW YOU LIKE THE BITCH WE MET AT THE CINEMA!"  - she yelled at her phone. I couldn't hear the boy's answer but all of a sudden she looked upset and just hang up. The girl caught me staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" - I looked away as she said that.

When we got into our hotel rooms it was night time. I got into my oversized t-shirt and my shorts to sleep. I did my skincare real quick and went straight to bed. I knew exactly what to do in my desired reality. I just had to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up thinking I am near my boys, my band. But I couldn't hear their voices. None of them was there and I was still in my hotel room. How could I make it today without my dose of happiness? I had to stay strong even though I was weak inside. I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying. All of it just came out.

"What's wrong with me?" - thoughts like these came to mind without going away. I was full with joy in my desired reality and then loose it all when I come back here.

"Um, Vicky? We're having breakfast in 10 minutes. We will be waiting for you at the hotel restaurant" - I heard Lisa's voice and her quiet knocking on my door.

"Be right there in 10 minutes." - I said while wiping my tears. My outfit was pretty casual. Blue oversized jeans and a white top. Before going, I just sat down for 2 minutes to think about my boys, my happiness.