Don't jump

On our way back to the hotel I started thinking how stupid I was acting at the party and what a stupid thing I was about to do. Being drunk was no excuse. I felt disgusted of myself, Leo was going to Poland and I didn't even know when I'll have the chance to see him again, Lisa and her father were acting childish...life was being really hard for me at that moment and I didn't know what do to anymore.

When I entered my room I just went to sleep. Without taking off my makeup or  getting into my pyjamas. I thought of shifting again but as you may guess...without any success. Not even a single symptom.

The next morning I went to Lisa's room. Knocking and knocking wishing she opens. Luckily she did.

"What do you want?" - she shouted at me.

"What do you mean Lisa? You guys left alone? I mean, I get it. You have always been acting like this... but your dad?"

"Don't you dare talk about dad like that bitch!"

"What? I'm telling the truth!"

"Just shut the fuck up. We are leaving in a hour. Pack your things. " - she shut the door in front of my face. Such a bitch.

When all of us were ready we got prepared for a long flight. We caught the bus to the airport and waited patiently. This time I wasn't really scared of the flight, it's not like I really cared.

After the long flight we got in Bulgaria safely. When I got home no one was there. Usually my mom is home at this time but I thought she was just somewhere out with her friends. I called her to make sure she is okay but there was no answer from her. That's when i got scared. I tried to contact with her friends, but none of them knew where was she.

A few hours passed by, I was panicking...until...I got a call.

"Hello? Who is this?" - I asked the unknown.

"Are you Victoria Ivanova?" - the voice replied.

"Yes?"

"I'm really sorry to announce this but your mother has died..." - the voice continued talking but I only heard the words "Your mother...died..." this can't be happening. She was my only true friend.

"Miss, are you still on the phone with me?"

"Uhm, yeah." - I wiped away some tears. I didn't know if I am this strong to stay alive anymore. I had only one solution in my head. At this point, I was tired.

I went up to the roof of my house. The air was so cold and calm. The sky was prettier than ever. I thought to myself "What if I become this pretty too?" I was watching it for 5 minutes straight. I texted Leo and my dad right after I looked at my phone.

I'm sorry. Remember that I love you and I always will.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Everything went bright. I have never seen something this magical before. When I opened my eyes I saw my only and true love...Tom Kaulitz. My eyes started tearing as I hugged him tightly.

"Tom...Am I...dead?"

"No baby, you are finally happy."