18

Niall pov

I brought a lady upstairs. She's been flirting all night with me and I watched her alcohol intake making sure she didn't drink to much to where she couldn't consent.

I had a few drinks towards the end of the night to get a nice buzz going

The kissing was heated. she reached for my pants wasting no time. I guess this is going to be a quickie.

I would love to take my time and enjoy the moment but she knew what she wanted so I'll give her that.

She climbed on top of me. My eyes closed at the feeling "Fuckin hell" I groaned letting her move her hips.

"Emily" I moaned softly

She paused "who's Emily?" I sat there speechless "nobody." I coughed embarrassed she got off putting her underwear back on.

"What is emily your girlfriend are you cheating on her with me?"

"Not my girlfriend" I sigh

"Who is she?" Crossing her arms.

"my coworker." I say embarrassed "I dont know why I said it."

I know exactly why I said it it was because I couldn't stop thinking about Emily ever since the night Harry and Louis tried to get her into their love triangle. It didn't help she's been wearing these little shorts around the apartment which has been driving me mad.

"It's simple you have a thing for her."

"No I don't. I can't she's my roommate."

"Look I would love to sit here and let you confide in me about the girl your in love with.."

I interrupt her "I'm not in love with her."

"Yeah sure you just have a thing for moaning her name while you're with someone else."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings"

"No feelings hurt here just lose my number ok?"

Got it let me walk you out. On the way out emily came through the door. Relief that she wasn't up here to overhear what just happened.

Rachel turned and looked at me then back at emily I could feel my face turn red with embarrassment.

"Bye emily." Rachel smiled before walking out the door.

My eyes flicked to Emily who looked confused. "How did she know my name?"

My eyes widened "oh she asked who lived here."

She nodded walking into her room.

Another day.

It was the afternoon and I needed to run errands I went to knock on Emily's door but I froze hearing what sounded like soft moaning.

Oh fuck me. I heard the sound of buzzing. Yep. I'm hard now. Fuckin hell. How the fuck. Why am I attracted to her. Why out of all people.

I realize I shouldn't be listening to her... I walk away sitting in the living room putting on the tv. what if she has someone in there my eyes widen looking back at her door I walk closer putting my ear to it. No noise no moaning no buzzing shit I rushed back to the couch sitting down.

A few minutes later her door opens and she's dressed and nobody is behind hers I realize she's about to walk out the door.

"Oh hey you going out?"

"Yeah why?"

"I needed to run some errands can I tag along?"

"Oh uh im meeting up with a friend."

"Oh ok."

"When I get back you can I'll cover you at the bar until you get back."

Emily being nice..what's the catch..

"Whats the catch? Why are you being nice to me?"

"You know what you're right never mind." She turned around

"No please that would be nice of you."

"You know I'm a very nice person if I want to be."

I look at her.

"You sir just piss me off all the time so you get bitchy Emily."

"You were mean when you met me." I deadpanned

"Yeah because a strange man was living in my apartment that I had no idea about until I ran into him in the hallway."

"I'm not that strange" I smile

"You sir are very strange." Looking me up and down. I'll be back in like 2hours max.

I nodded

Less than hour later emily walked back into the apartment giving me her keys. it looked like something was bother her.

"Starbucks run out of your drink?" I smiled

"No." She deadpanned.

Wow no sassy come back she's definitely in a mood.