25

Niall pov
I just wrapped up playing a bit of football with Harry and Louis. We are now getting a bite to eat.

"So" Harry smiles "how's you and Emily"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you said you had feelings for her" nudging me

"I never said that because.."

Louis interrupted me "cut the shit horan we know who you are there's no way you don't feel something."

I sigh it doesn't matter how I feel I can't. I shouldn't even be doing what I'm doing."

Harry's eyes widened "you slept together!"

I freeze

Louis laughs.

"It's not funny. She going through a bad break up and here I am..."

Harry interrupts "showing her how she should be treated."

I look at him thinking what he said

He continued "you're a good guy Niall. this may or may not be just sex but you've always treated women right."

"If her dad finds out..he's going to freak out."

Louis spoke "why I thought he loves you."

"Yeah pretty sure if he finds out emily and I are practically fuck buddies that love will go out the window."

"But your not." Harry smiled "because you like each other more then that"

I shake my head "I can assure you she doesn't see me other than a fuck buddy"

Harry leaned forward "I can assure you she does. And when the day you both realize that I want to be the flower boy at your wedding."

I laugh shaking my head. "You're mental styles."

.
I got back to the apartment. Emily was sat on the couch with a book. She glanced over at me. I almost missed the small smile on her lips.

I walk over snatching her book. Beginning to read it.

My eyes widening after just a few words. "What is this about" I laugh

"A love story! Give it back"

I read it out loud "he bends me over the counter pressing his hard..."

She snatches the book. Her face as red as a tomato. I laugh.

"It's not just about that. It's about a two best friends being in love and the difficult time they had pretending they weren't."

"Hmm" I hum.

She smacks me with a pillow.

"Careful em I'll bend you over the kitchen counter." I semi half joke

She squinted at me "are you going to tell me everything you love about me like Jacob?"

My mouth is left hung open

She laughs getting up. She holds her book "love stories like these don't exist." Disappearing to her room.

I sit there about to flick on the tv before she calls out "Niall I'm waiting."

"For?" I laugh confused

"You read what I just read what mood do you think I'm in."

I immediately jump up disappearing into her room.