17

Niall pov
The bar was slow. Harry and Louis were here they stood with Emily by the pool table. Harry was flirting with Emily hard tonight. He leaned in and kissed her.

My heart dropped. I'm not jealous. I took a drink. I have nothing to be jealous about she's not my girlfriend nor is she my friend. But I couldn't help whatever feeling I got watching Harry with his hands on her

She looked like she was a bit lost at first after he kissed her. Harry pulling her in more.

I felt like a creep watching so I turned  away trying not to be annoyed. When I looked back I see Harry and Louis walking with Emily.

Fucking hell i threw my drink back. Wanting to interrupt.

Emily pov

Louis said he had weed. I haven't smoked since senior year when Gia and I would occasionally do it. That was until jared found out a flipped out on me.

Harry louis and I head upstairs. We get settled on the couch. Louis on one couch rolling and Harry sitting next to me with one arm around my waist.

Harry has been a flirt as normal.
Louis looked at me "you smoked before right? And do you handle it ok?"

"Yeah. It was make me um needy.." I smile covering my face

"Needy" Harry smiles "like horny?"

I bite my lip "yeah"

Harry glances at Louis then back at me. "Before you smoke if you get needy would you he interested in us assisting in you with that need?"

I laugh making eye contact with Louis who was looking at me for approval.

"I mean yeah if you two are ok with it."

Harry smiled "we are more than ok with it arent we Lou?"

Louis nodded

I tilted my head "lou you should use your words so I know your actually ok with it I would want to do anything if your.."

He laughed "babe trust me I'm more than ok with it." He lit the joint handing it to me.

I took some passing it to Harry. we sat around passing it.

"So you guys don't get jealous?"

"No" Louis spoke. "We both enjoy woman and why not share."

"What if she just wants one of you."

"Nope" Harry spoke "that doesn't work for us. It's either both of us or none."

"Do you bring other guys in."

"Absolutely not I would cut a man dick off it went anywhere near Louis."

"Agreed" louis smiled

I looked at Harry looking down at his lips "you have nice lips"

Harry smiled at Louis. Leaning in and kissing me softly. He pulled me onto his lap putting the joint between my lips. "Are you feeling needy yet baby."

I nodded

Louis spoke up "words remember love"

"Very needy."

Going into my room. Louis noticing my record player "oh sweet what vinyls do you have?" Walking over to it.

Harry kissed my neck from behind. My head went back onto his shoulder. "If you feel uncomfortable at any point tell us we will stop."

Turning me around to face him connecting our lips. He was a soft kisser. very good at what he was doing.

I could feel Louis's presence behind me. He's hand tracing down my arm then placing it onto Harry crotch. which was hard. Then pulling my butt closer to him "look at you turning both of us on. Now tell me, if Harry touches you will you be wet for us?"

"Maybe"

Harry's hand slid into my jeans touching my core. Looking at Louis he smiles "she's wet Lou." He singsonged Harry continued to kiss me

We were now on the bed things were getting heated.

"I um can we stop." Louis and Harry both stopped touching me immediately.

Harry asking "are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm sorry. I um I don't know if i can.. Fuck fuck I'm sorry." I plopped a pillow on my face.

Louis laughing pulling the pillow off my face "hey it's okay love." Harry smiling "yeah don't worry about it. Were you not into it?"

"Im sorry I was into it but I got into my head. I've never done anything like this"

Louis saying "it's understandable. look at Harry his a lot to take in." with a small laugh.

"it going to be weird between us now."

"No no not at all trust me" Harry said. Louis leaned over grabbing my shirt handing it to me.

We all got dressed again. Now we are stood in the kitchen with an awkward silence Louis said "well we can't leave awkward or it will be awkward so let's hang out for a bit." Walking into the living room putting on soccer (football)

..
Niall pov
Louis and Harry walked downstairs while I was cleaning the bar.

"Did you sleep with her? I asked before I could even think

They did Harry has a hickey on his neck and I'm pretty sure. They swapped shirts looking between the two.

Harry smiled  "yeah in your bed."

Louis laughed smacking Harry's chest "no she backed out."shrugging "it happens people get cold feet nothing wrong with it."

Harry looking at me like he was reading a book "why are you asking?"

I shrugged

Louis looked at harry then back at me  "yeah why are you asking? you never want to know about our sex life."

"I just wanted to know."

Harry smiled "you have feeling for her"

Louis smacked Harry "I bet she feels the same that's probably why she stopped"

"What no she doesn't" I laughed

Harry said "you didn't deny yours"

"I don't she's a spoiled brat."

Louis laughed "So is Harry but I still fuck the shit out.."

"Louis" i stopped him from talking laughing

Harry crossed his arms "am I just a fuck?" looking at Louis

"Of course not styles I love ya." Combing Harry's hair out of his face

"Hmm well prove it at the gucci store." laughing

Louis sighed "look what you did.."looking at me

I put my hands up "you said it not me."