15

Dinner we all cleaned up and we're pretty well dressed Jessica's request. I'm wearing a dressed she helped me pick out. I have to admit it's nice wearing things without worrying if it would start a fight.

The restaurant was nice. The only time I've been to a nice restaurant was when Jared parents took us out.

The food looked amazing.
My dad spoke "look at us Milly We went from McDonald's every night for dinner to top of the line steak."

I laughed "I don't know I can go for nuggets with bbq sauce right now"

My dad smiled "keeping humble" winking at me

The conversations continued my dad going on how dumb it is for them to give us 3 different spoons when they all do the same thing.

Jess spoke "so I was talking to frank how would you feel about singing at our wedding niall?"

Niall smiled big I swear I saw his head grow a couple of sizes "I would be honored"

My dad spoke "have you heard him sing milly?"

"Yep" I spoke taking a bite of my food

"If I didn't get married young and I had a voice maybe know a few chords on guitar I could be a singer myself.."

We all laughed because this isn't our first time hearing him say that.
"Hey niall you could be famous if you put yourself out there." My dad pointing his fork at him

"Oh then who would run the bar." niall laughed

My dad saying "you're right stay put"Pointing at niall.

My dad turning to me "have you been getting into being on stage again Emily?"

"No" I laughed shaking my head

Niall looking at me. "You sing?"

Before I could answer my dad said "yeah she's the one who came up with the idea."

"I was a teenager then. Im done with embarrassing myself." Shaking my head

"Oh I gotta hear ya."

"The only way that will ever happen is if I'm drunk drunk."

He smiled "I would never purposely get a lady drunk but hey I might have too."

"Not a chance."

"I love a challenge emily."

My dad spoke up "well if that happens record it and send it to me"

Beach day

I built up the courage to wear a bikini. I haven't worn one in years jared would throw a fit if I wore one.

Jess took a picture of me a by the water. I thought I looked alright so I decided to post it On Instagram.

I set my phone down. We all sat by the water talk about possibly going on a tour of the island

When I got a text I look down to see it's from Jared 'wow so single life means you get to flaunt your body.' I ignored it. *Ding* 'you fucking whore.' *Ding.* 'The reason I was against something like that is because you don't have the body for it.' *Ding* 'maybe cut back on the junk food.'

A hand reached for my phone tossing it. onto the towel I looked to see niall who had a look of disapproval.
I guess he saw the messages. which made me feel worse.

I grab my shirt putting it back on. Laying back on the towel. Thank god for sunglasses so my tears were hidden.

We are back at the hotel getting ready for dinner I was curling my hair in the bathroom when Niall walked in "do you mind if I fix my hair."

"Wow I didn't realize you knew how to ask"

He rollled his eyes wetting his hair and blow drying it.

"You don't believe the things he texted you do you?" He glanced at me through the mirror

"You realize it's rude to read other peoples texts right?"

He hummed "I'm the rude one?"

I rolled my eyes.

"You roll your eyes a lot you know."

"You get into other people's business a lot you know."

He shrugged I stood trying to put my necklace on. He stepped behind me helping me hook the little clasp with out a word.

Butterflies

The rest of the trip was good we went and took a tour of the island see where Jurassic park was film seeing cool local spots. Watching my dad and niall try to surf was pretty funny.

My dad tried to talk me into it but I will not go that far with the possibility of a shark coming up and eating me.