22

I was serving drinks. There was a certain man in the bar tonight being very forward and touchy. I'm use to men being forward especially while drinking. normally I just laugh it off and ignore them.

I was standing behind the counter making him a drink and he was going on about how beautiful I was. I just thanked him and continued to work.

After I was done making his drink. I had to bring shots over to a table who requested it. I headed over on my way back the man who was flirty earlier grabbed my waist pulling me to him. I froze for a second confused before trying to walk away with a little laugh.
He quickly pulled me in front of him. squeezing my ass saying "i can show me a good time."

"Im okay sir." trying to pull away but he only held tighter he pulled out money saying "I'll pay."

"no thank you." pulling away.

"Oi no not happening" niall walked over grabbing the man's arm taking it off of me.

"We were just talking right sweetheart" winking at me.

Niall shaking his head "I don't care don't touch her."

"What are you her boyfriend." the man question with a laugh

Niall saying "no her boss and I think it's time for you to leave" Shoving the man towards the door

"Oh come on you can't have someone who looks like that and not expect men to hit on her."

"Men have respect. obviously which your lacking so leave." continuing to get him outside of the bar

I walked back behind the bar at this point continuing to work the bar while Niall dealt with him.

I felt someone touch my arm lightly causing me to jump not expecting it.

"You alright?" niall voice spoke into my ear

"Yeah I'm fine it happens"

"Doesn't make it ok" he spoke stern

"You don't need to protect me Niall" I turned to face him "I know we've... but I can handle it myself."

He looked at me. "I would do that for anyone in that situation don't think it was special treatment. Also by the looks of it you didn't have it" walking away

I know he was just trying to help but I'm not this defenseless girl. I can handle myself. I dealt with men like that since I started working.

The rest of the night niall and I ignored each other.

After cleaning the bar in silence niall and I headed upstairs

"You realize it's part of my job to make sure it's a safe environment right?"

I looked at niall "is it? Or were you just jealous maybe I was enjoying the attention.." crossing my arms

He looked at me annoyed. "Did you because your face and body demeanor said other wise..And also your working you shouldn't be engaging in that. it's not appropriate."

"Now your worried about appropriate? What about when you touch me behind the bar? Or whisper things in my ear?"

He looked at me "that's different. You like that." he smiled at me.

"regardless I don't need you to protect me."

He stepped closer to me. Normally I would be terrified when fighting with a guy and they stepped closer to me but not with Niall

"To bad.." he looked down at my lips. "I will protect you if need be. Im not going to stand there and watch a man talk and especially touch you like that." Shaking his head. Lowering his head to my ear "so deal with it emily."

I leaned forward kissing him he held my hips leading me backwards. My back felt like it was about to touch his bedroom door which was opened apparently which startled me. He chuckled through the kiss mumbling "I got ya." with a smirk on his face.

I reached for his belt to undo it but he pulled my shirt over my head mumbling "fuckin hell you're so gorgeous" hes hand grazing slowly up from my hip to my face his thumb softly Caressing my cheek.

It's the softness that makes my stomach drop like I'm on a roller coaster

I pulled him towards the bed. Him hovering above me I can feel his hand on my thigh rubbing close to my core. He kissed down my chest. He tugged on my jeans "can I?" Looked me in the eyes

A breathy yes came out.

He unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down. Kissing my thighs. His fingers circling my clit. Licking up my slit. A gasp leaves my mouth when he starts. His fingers pushing into me.

My fingers combing through his hair yes yes I whisper softly

He pulls away "talk to me em. Does this feel good." Connecting back to my core.

"So good.I'm so close"

"Cum for me em" picking up his speed

" yes Oh god niall..yes"

Bliss

"Good girl" he kissed up my stomach I could hear his belt unfasten.

He reached into his nightstand holding out a condom. Looking at me for approval.

I nodded.

He was hovered over me. His hands both taking mine just at my head level as he entered me. He pulled my hand to his lips kissing it "I don't think I'll ever get over how amazing this is."

I turn my face smiling. He turned it back "I want to see you smile em. Don't shy away."

This man is slowly killing me with his soft mannerisms. My hands slide down his chest going back up to his shoulders then to the nape of his neck pulling him closer to me to kiss him as he thrusts.

It wasn't long until we both hit our high. Niall falling to the side of me. Both of us panting.

After we came down I realized I should leave. I go to get up Niall was pulling me back down.

"Why are you always running off after" he mumbled in my ear.

Silent "I thought thats what you would want."

"You're not a toy. I'm not putting you away just because I'm done playing."He smirked. Silence "it's called after care" he spoke softly Like he knew that I'm not use to this type of thing. "just lay here for a bit... please"

I nodded he pulled me into his side more letting his finger tips gracing my bare skin.

This is exactly what I wanted after sex but never got with Jared he always pushed me away or left right away which left me always Feeling ashamed. It feels weird doing this with niall someone I can't stand.