21

Niall and I were sat on the couch in the living room. Watching the office. Niall was sitting with his guitar.

He kept playing it and not gonna lie him playing the guitar was hot.

"Hey uh can you not." I look at him "I can't hear the tv."

"I can hear perfectly fine."

"Well I can't so stop"

"You realize I was here first. you came and started watching while I was sitting here already."

"It's my apartment."

"There it is Emily the brat." Shaking his head

"I'm not a fucking brat. I'm tired of you calling me that."

"By definition you are."

Ignored him watching tv He started playing guitar again

"Oh my god I'm going to break it"grabbing the guitar.

From there I don't even know how it happened but I was sitting on Niall's lap while we shared a heated kiss niall slipping my shirt off. He kissed down my neck to my chest grabbing my breast with one hand and kissing the other. I pull him back up to kiss me him mumbling "take your pants off"

I stand up taking my pants and underwear off niall doing the same while also taking out a condom from his wallet.

"Do you refill that" I smile

"Have to stay prepared never know."he pulled me back down into his lap. My hands grabbing his hard on while kissing him.

He hands me the condom "put it on." I take it from him opening it and sliding it on. Then adjusting myself over him he grabs my hips and slowly lowers me down. Moans falling from both of our lips.

"Fucking hell emily." he leaned forward kissing my chest. I started moving making us both moan even more. He's hand went to my hair I thought he would pull it because I'm use to that but he instead softly brushed the hair from my face. Watching my face with heavy eyes.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of what was happening.

"You feel so good" he panted As I continued to ride him. "You're gorgeous em"

"Oh my god Niall"

he grabbed my hips helping me move. "Cum for me em" he spoke

My head falling forward onto his shoulder he froze moments after. Both of us panting.

We sat like that before I realize I should probably get off. "Sorry" I laughed climbing off. Niall's hand sliding off my thigh. I grab my clothes and running off to my bedroom.

Which is where I will hide until tomorrow. There was a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I call out

The door opens Niall's eyes finding mine "are you hungry? I made pasta."

Before I said anything he said "it's not because we just had sex."

I laughed

He nodded his head towards the kitchen "come eat."

I follow him to the kitchen I grab myself a bowl sitting down at the table.

He looks at my bowl then back at me with a curious face.

We sit in pretty much silence eating. He stands up going to get more looking at me "do you want more?"
I hesitate

"Emily don't let him in your head. If you're hungry eat."

I look at him shocked

He takes my bowl refilling it sitting back down.

"I heard how he talked to you. He was wrong for it." He said softly "please eat."

I sigh taking another bite.

"Just because you're sharing your pasta with me doesn't mean I'm doing the dishes."

He glares at me "oh I know princess."

.

Bar

It was a normal type of day nothing crazy. What's crazy is what Niall is making me.

Everytime he passes me he his hands go to my waist. With his stupid 'excuse me' which I know he's doing it on purpose because he rarely touched me before.

He also thinks it's funny to whisper in my ears things he knows will turn my face hot. He's been doing this for a couple of days now. I'm going insane