Chapter 24

Roman approached the reception desk where he spotted Dr. Pryce speaking with Peter. When will this pathetic piece of shit Gypsy learn that his presence is not welcome around my family? Uh, he's going to be a huge thorn in my side until I can figure out a way to properly remove him from mine and Alyse's life for good, Roman thought to himself.

"Gentlemen, may I ask as to what all the fuss is that is taking place at the moment," Roman asked gaining both Dr. Pryce's and Peter's attention.

"Mr. Godfrey, Mr. Rumancek and I were just discussing how he should leave, seeing as he has no ties to my patient." Dr. Pryce was quick to answer. "Unfortunately, Mr. Rumancek here is insisting on hanging around until he gets answers that he is seeking."

Roman turned his attention to Peter. "Peter, you heard what Dr. Pryce said. You have no ties to his patient. So, why do you waste time continuing to demand to see her?"

"Alyse is my friend Roman. You know this. Why won't you allow me permission to see her," Peter asked.

"Because I don't want you anywhere near her or my newborn. If you must know how they are, both mother and child are doing well. Now, be so kind as to remove yourself from the premises; or I will have security remove you, maybe even throw you in jail for the night," Roman threatened.

"What has gotten into you Roman? You were never this cold towards me before. We were friends once. Now all of a sudden you act as though you want nothing to do with me," Peter said.

"So, you aren't as stupid as I thought," Roman said.

"Why the sudden change Roman," Peter asked.

"Why the sudden change? You left me when Letha died. When I need a friend. But it doesn't stop there. No, you have always been trying to weasel your way into my wife's pants, knowing that she was taken. Here's the kicker, you never stopped. Even when Letha had shown interest in you. You used Letha as a distraction, didn't you? While you were fucking my cousin, you were thinking about my wife," Roman snapped at Peter.

"I'm sorry if I gave Letha the wrong impression, but, my heart is still hung up on Alyse," Peter began.

"And you know damn well that Alyse was never truly up for grabs when you first met her. Yet you still took it on yourself to date her anyway. On top of all of that, when you both first attended Hemlock Grove High, you thought that you could keep my wife hidden from me. Tell me Peter, did you really think that I wouldn't catch on to the fact that my wife was back in town? It would have only been a matter of time that I would have run into her in town. I would have noticed her right away. You being the damn Gypsy filth that you are, you didn't care about that did you. You only care about having a woman in your bed at night to keep it warm when you wanted a good fuck," Roman said.

Peter rolled his eyes at the ridiculous accusation that Roman had said. "I would never go and force a woman to have sex with me. I don't need to. Want to know why? Because I give them the option for when they are ready. I allow the woman to come to me, saying that she wants to have sex. I'm not you, who seems to have the mind to fuck a woman, or rape an unwilling woman just to get what I want. When it comes to sex, I always think about my partner and make sure it's something that they want. I'm not a selfish monster like you. Besides, how many women have you fucked on the side all while you couldn't find Alyse?"

"That is none of your damn concern," Roman said.

"Wonder how Alyse would react if she were to find out about all of the women that you slept around with. Though I'm not a monster to go and say something like that to her, because I hate the idea of breaking her heart like that. But mark my words Roman. All of your little past flings that you had behind Alyse's back, they will come out of the woodwork. And they all will start talking to Alyse, and let her know all that you did behind her back all while you were trying your best to look for her," Peter said.