Chapter 3 Part 4: Surprise.

Cassidy:

I'm woken up to the constant shaking from my little sister.

"What do you want?" I say rolling over huffing.

"Mum wants you to get dressed and get downstairs as soon as possible!" She says jumping on me.

"Why?" I say sitting up.

"Can't say!" And with that she runs off giggling.

I get up rubbing my eyes. I look out my window and it looks chilly- its summer and its cold. Typical! I throw on my pastel pink cropped jumper, my light wash blue jeans and my white vans. Casual. I leave my hair in its natural curls and put on minimal makeup. I grab my bag and run downstairs.

"Cassy's ready!" Alex shouts.

"Oh good! Please go wait in the car." My dad says ushering my out the front door.

"Wait, what are we doing? I want breakfast!" I say as I'm pushed towards the car.

Huffing I sit in the car and wait. I check my phone and it's only 9:00am. I get my headphones out my bag and plug them in. Where are you now starts playing so I turn the volume up to full.

My mum and dad get in the car followed by Alex and Dan.

"Can you please tell me where we are going?" I ask taking out one of my headphones.

"No yet!" My mum says smiling at me and then at dad.

"Fine!" I say rolling my eyes.

We drive for what seems like an hour before we tun into a service station.

"Now, pop these on!" My dad says passing me some glasses that are fully blacked out.

"A blindfold?" I ask pulling a face.

"Yes! Pop it on and no peeking!"

I put them on and we carry on driving.

"Seriously where are we going? I feel stupid!"

No-one answers me.

I think we turn down a road and then the car stops.

"Can I take them off now?"

"No you cannot!" Alex says slapping my leg.

Someone opens my car door and helps me get out.

"C'mon." My brother says.

"Dan! I would come but I can't see!" Stating the obvious.

I feel someones hands on my hips and they guide me the way.

"Thankyou!" I say to whoever's hands they were.

Everything goes quiet.

"Hello? Mum? Dad? Oh c'mon. This isn't funny!"

I can hear whispering.

Next thing I know the glasses are took from my face- I'm stood in the middle of a field with a stage infront of me.

Loud music starts to play and Diversity jump onto the stage from behind a curtain.

"Omg!" I say shocked.

They perform an amazing dance for me and right near the end Perri backflips off the stage and hands me an envelope.

"Don't open it yet!" He says winking and running back on stage.

I look round at mum and dad and they just smile at me. Everyone from school is here, all my family and Diversity's family. I still have no idea whats going on!

Once Diversity's finished dancing everyone claps and cheers. They all come up to me and give me a hug.

My mum and dad go on stage, Perri grabs my hips and guides me to the front of the crowd.

"Now Cassidy, this week has been very eventful! What with Butlins and everything that happened there."

I look at Perri.

"And not to forget your role in Step Up 5. This is just a little treat from us for you to enjoy yourself, and maybe learn some more dance... Go ahead... OPEN IT!" They say together. My dad puts his arm around my mum.

I look down at the envelope, then back up at my parents. I tear open the envelope to reveal two tickets to New York and a pass to The Juilliard School of Dance- just the best dance school in New York!

"Omg! No way! Thankyou so much!" I say running onto the stage to give them a hug.

"It's for you and Perri! Surprise!" My mum says kissing my cheek.

I turn to Perri and he smiles. I run off the stage and hug him.

"Did you know about this?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah!" He says kissing my cheek. "We leave tomorrow night!"

"Thankyou all so much! I don't know what to say."

Ashley steps forward.

"The pass into Juilliard School is for you to get a private lesson to get your street up to the next level!"

"Wow!" I say shaking my head. "Did you know too?" I look up to Ash.

"Yep! Us lads told your parents about the dance pass!" He says hugging me.

"Well thankyou all!"

Dan brings out a cake with 'have fun' written on it. Everyone has a piece and we all dance to the music- we have a great time.

"Where's Sadie?" I ask Perri as he puts his hand around my waist pulling me closer.

"I don't know babe. Everyone tried to get hold of her, your parents, me, Mitch- but she never answered. Sorry." He says swaying with me to the music.

"No it's okay. I just don't know what's wrong at the moment." I shrug and kiss Perri.

We spend all day there until 4pm. I go onto the stage.

"Thankyou everyone for coming. It's such an amazing surprise! I can't thank you enough!"

I get off followed by a round of applause.

We all pile back in the car- with Pel this time.

"Thanks again." I say.

"It's our pleasure!" My parents say.

I turn to Perri.

"You the best, do you know that?"

"I've been told that a couple of times!" He says laughing.

I laugh.

"Omg! What do I pack? I've got so much to do!"

"I will help you! I've already packed mine!" He says holding my hand.

I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." Pel whispers back.

Bit of a shorter part, but didn't really know what to write. Your welcome to leave suggestions. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thanks! Meg x