Chapter 5 Part 4: There's No Way.

Cassidy:

I wake up at 5am feeling sick burning my throat. I rush out of my room and into the bathroom getting to the toilet just in time.

"Cassidy? Are you okay?" Sadie asks pulling my hair out of my face.

"Yeah." I say leaning my head against the wall. "I need a drink."

"You stay there and I will get you one."

"Thankyou."

Within 5 minutes Sadie is back with a glass of cold water. Before I can even take it off her I throw up again. After I take the water and sip it for a while. Once I feel abit better Sadie helps me up and we go back into my bedroom.

We stay up just chatting and relaxing until about 10am. I feel alot better so we get changed I put on my white crop top with lace on it and my daisy shorts. I grab my black croquet cardi and my white converse. I leave my hair natural and add little makeup. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I go back into my room, get my bag and phone and head downstairs to make me and Sadie a drink. I'm pouring a glass of juice for her as she comes into the kitchen.

"Thanks." She says as I pass her the glass of juice.

We head outside and sit on the grass. I text my nan asking how Alex was as she was staying over their's for the weekend. Plus my mum and dad are still on holiday.

"What do you fancy doing today?" I ask Sadie.

"Maybe just go to the park then head over to Dancework to see how they are getting on?"

"Okay sounds good- what about you and Mitch?"

"It should be fine, we spoke about it over text and we've sorted it out."

"Oh that's good. Shall we head to the park now?"

"Okay, lets go."

We grab out bags and head out the door.

"Can we stop at the corner shop because I'm craving some magic stars!" I ask.

"Sure!" Sadie says laughing.

I buy 3 bags of magic stars then we make our way to the park. Once we reach the park we sit by the lake and sunbathe.

We stay at the park for 3 hours then we head over to Dancework.

"Hey Dani!" Me and Sadie say. "Hey Starr!"

"Hey girls, you two look nice!" Danielle says.

"Thankyou!"

"How are you both?" Starr asks.

"I'm good thanks." I reply.

"Yeah I'm good thanks!" Sadie says. "You?"

"Yeah I'm okay!" She smiles.

Me and Sadie head into the dance studio. We sneak in as they are recording a snapchat video. We blow our cover though as the video is so funny!

"Hey babe!" Perri says running over to me.

"And here we have our very loved up couple..." Ike says recording us.

Me and Pel both take a bow then burst out laughing.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm good, just sweaty!"

"I can see that!" I say pulling a face.

Perri pulls me into a sweaty hug.

"Eww!" I say trying to push him away.