Chapter 1 Part 3: The Workshop.

Cassidy:

"Hey guys!" Me and Sadie say together as we walk up to Diversity.

They all turn round together : like something from a movie.

"Hey, its so good to meet you, I see your tops fit well!" Ashley says as he walks up to hug us.

The rest of the boys follow.

Sadie:

The boys are so lovely. All of them walked up to us and gave us a hug. They are speaking to us like they've known us for years.

This workshops going to be really fun!

Cassidy:

They rest of the people doing the workshop start to turn up so Ashley gets underway with explaining what we are going to be doing.

"So, we are going to start by learning the end dance to our show that we are performing tonight."

I end up being stood next to Perri; which is am extremely happy about, because Perri is my favorite.

"So, you must be Cassidy!" Perri says once Ashley finished talking.

"Yep that's me!"

"Well I hope you enjoy the workshop."

Before I know it we've learnt the beginning of the dance and are performing it in little groups for Diversity.

Sadie:

I'm stood with Mitch, and I have to say he is a very good teacher. He explains everything really well. Once we've all performed the beginning of the number Ashley goes over any bits we got wrong so that we are perfect.

Cassidy:

"Your a really good dancer!" Perri nudges me during Jordan teaching us the middle part.

"Oh thankyou!" I exclaim "Not as good as you though!"

"I could teach you extra... If you like?" Perri asks.

"Are you serious? Yes! I would love that!"

"But believe me, your amazing at dancing."

Sadie:

The middle section of the dance is quite difficult.

"5,6,7,8... Great! Well done guys, this is looking really good!" Jordan says over the music.