chapter-9

"Missing all of it destiny
Even so it starts the one way race
Even if we start to separate that's ok
You don't gotta worry about a thing
Nah, not a thing"

-Dont leave me, BTS.

(Taehyung)

The clock reads 6pm.

Taehyung was standing at the balcony of his bedroom, looking at the view while leaning on the rail, he's currently at one of his mansion at the far outskirt area from Seoul.

He brought you here, as at the moment this place was the only thing he could think about when he started driving. You're still peacefully sleeping tugged under the comforter in his bedroom, unaware of the fact that you're so far from Seoul.

He knows it well that once you'll wake up, you will be mad at him for bringing you so far from your home.

He breathed out while the smoke from the cigarette veiled in front of his face. The view from the balcony looked mesmerizing, the front yard glowing with light reflecting from the lamp and there was no end of it, while the fresh grass were visible in slight darkness.

The cloud across the sky were ready to shower rain, any moment.

He was again about to bring the cigarette bud near his lips but the door sliding voice behind him stopped him to do so. He rubbed the cigarette tip on the rail and threw the cigarette down the balcony.

You walked closer to his figure and stood beside him.

"Since when did you started smoking?" You asked as you looked at the view if front of your eyes.

He didn't replied to it but kept looking at you, though you didn't looked back at him.

"You woke up...did you slept well?" He asked ignoring your question while you slightly nodded your head.

"Are not you angry, that I bought you away from your home" He asked.

"I am" you casually said, while he looked at you confused.

"You are not going to ask where we are right now?" He asked but you gave no reaction, so he continued.

"Probably far from Seoul" He said and waited for your reply but still you had no reaction on your face, you were just looking at the view in front of your eyes.

"How come they know about it?" You said and your eyes started to glisten, even in dim light he noticed it and said.

"I don't know"

And you chuckled at his reply.

The worst thing about this was, that most of it were false, starting from the fact that they called you his ex-fiance when you are his ex-wife. You know there's someone behind this, or else they won't even know about it.

"Yn, I think you should not think much about this-"

"How come I"

You simply said looking at him while cutting him off in between and walked back inside.

Taehyung was about to go behind you but stopped when he received a phone call.

"Yes" He said in his cold voice.

:"-"

"She's with me, we are far from Seoul"

:"-"

"Okay"

He said and hanged up the call.

And with that walked back inside to see you.

he stepped inside his bedroom but you were not there, for a second he panicked but then heard some voice from the bathroom and it was enough for him to know you're in there.

He called one of his maid to bring some pair of clothes for you to change into and kept them in the closet after making some space beside his clothes.

I have to take out my clothes from here.

He thought and that's when you walked out of the washroom.

"I kept some clothes in the closet change into them" He said looking at you.

"You don't have to...drop me back to my home" you said.

"You are not going anywhere"

"Stop controlling me, I'm not your wife anymore" you said and he looked away for a second with sigh, then continued.

"Stop being stubborn and do as I say"

"Do you hear yourself?"

"Yes and you are not going anywhere out from here"

He said and started walking towards the door while you looked at him in slight disbelief.

"Ask for anything you want, but you won't be going anywhere" He said at last and disappeared behind the door, walking out. You walked there and tried to twist the door knob but it was locked from outside.

"Open the damm door!!" You yelled while hitting the door with your fist.

"Let me out from here!"

On the other side Taehyung stood before the door looking at it being continuously getting hitted by you followed by your light yelling sound to let you out.

I'm sorry but I have to do this.

He thought with a sigh and walked downstairs.