Chapter-47

(Taehyung)

It's been around a week since everything's going well, you guys are back to Korea.

So far, Taehyung is nice.

But you haven't went out ever since you're back and the same goes for Hyeon.

He's been sulking to go outside.

You sighed looking at your son who was sitting near the slide door of the balcony, gazing out.

"Eomma, why can't I go outside?" he asked looking at you.

"Hyeon-ah...I know you really want to go out..but you got to understand" you replied.

The look in his eyes really made it hard for you.

He didn't said anything then and focused back on the front garden.

You sighed, before taking out your phone to call Taehyung.

Yeah, he gave you a new phone last week so that you can call him while he's on work and maybe it was so that you could make it up to Yeonjoon.

You really got to talk it out to him.

You can't let Hyeon sit by the glass all day sulking.

You heaved out a sigh when he didn't picked up the call before turning your attention back on your son.

It seems like he would go sick, if he stayed locked inside the room for another day.

You stood up and took your scarf from the table before approaching Hyeon.

"Let's go out" you said smiling at his direction.

And a big smile soon appeared on his face.

"And you're not suppose to go anywhere other than the front garden, alright? " You spoke making sure he won't go too far.

He nodded his head like the obedient kid he is, still smiling widely.

You both walked out from the room, making sure it was closed before you leave.

Strange thing, the interior of the mansion still amazes you.

The Victorian style.

You looked at Hyeon who looked little too happy just to go out.

You really got to talk about this to Taehyung, he can't really stay locked all day, right(?)

You made your way inside the gazebo, before settling down, while Hyeon played nearby.

He really do love stones.

You still think it's silly that your son's been doing this for long now.

"Here" he spoke placing a grey stone on your palm.

"Oh! It's beautiful" you complimented making him grin.

"Did you see the black thing on this (?)" He asked pointing to the really small dots on the stone with his tiny finger.

"Oh! yeah it looks nice" you added.

You didn't realized almost 30 minutes passed with you sitting with Hyeon looking at the small stones.

You lifted your gaze up when you heard a car stopping by the enterance of the mansion.

You are little far from there, but you're sure it's Taehyung.

Hyeon noticed you and looked at the direction, the expression on his face turned into happiness looking at Taehyung hopping out from the car.

"It's appa!"