chapter -26

Taehyung drove through the forest, gripping on the steering wheel tightly, the veins of his hands in show as he gripped on the wheel.

The headlight of his car guiding him in the night as he drove through.

he gazed at his wrist watch and it displayed 3:00am.

He looked ahead on the road before sighing and continued to focus on driving.

He is heading back to his mansion, after meeting jimin back at his studio.

His mind was clouded with the earlier conversation he had with him.

Flashback

"You really think it's all needed?" Taehyung asked, sitting on the chair right beside the keyboards.

"Yeah" said jimin, with a sigh

"Moreover it's better if you stay away for a while" He added, keeping his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung thought something for a while before nodding.

He then again looked at the now blank laptop screen that was resting on the table some distance away.

Jimin looked at him before removing his hands from his shoulder and leaving the room to give him some space.

As jimin left with the door closing sound, he leaned forward and rubbed his face with his palms, trying to relax his tensed muscles, little disturbed from what he just got to know.

It was a video

Well

of you with a guy, that he assume you might have met after getting the divorce,

In past 3 years.

That he probably missed.

Cause he don't remember you mentioning about this man ever since he have known you.

the video was of few minutes and though the video was little blurry, he was sure that it was definitely you.

In the video you were kissing the guy, after you had a small conversation with him, that was inaudible of course, as the video was made by someone at a good distance from your figure.

Bad.

Too bad to know.

It did hurted him after knowing, that you were seeing someone else after him, though he knows he is the reason behind everything and understands you but still he can't help but feel that way for a while.

But

The problem is not this.

The actual issue is the guy.

Out of every other guy it was him.

The one he wishes the least to meet, ever.

Sehun.

He still can't believe that you were with this Sehun, like out of everyone, with him.

Though he know that there's still more behind it, but he can't help and sulk down with the thought of you with him.

The guilt inside him grew with each passing seconds, his chest stater feeling heavier with time as it slowly started getting worse for him to even breath.

He can feel his every tensed nerves.

He stood up from the chair and walked near the window, keeping his both warm hands inside his pocket, playing with the object that was resting inside.

He sighed before taking out the box from his pocket.

He looked ahead, outside the window keeping a cigarette bud between his lips.

He looked blankly at the buildings before him.

He was then about to light up the cigarette bud that was between his lips but instead he ended up removing the bud from his lips before crushing it in his fist and throwing the lighter somewhere in the room.

EndOfFlashBack

He came out of his thought when the maid opened the door for him.

He blinked before walking in.

he straightly walked upstairs without giving a single glance to his men who were standing near the entrance.

His aura was dark right now.

They all looked down as he passed by them, it was obvious that his mood was not good, clear by his expression and jaws tightly clenched.

After climbing the staircase he stood before the room in which you were sleeping soundly.

His hand moved forward to twist the door knob, but his hand halted in between.

As a thought interrupted him.

With a sigh he rested his hand loosely at the door knob, not planning on to open the door and attached his forehead with the wooden door before closing his eyes.

What are you doing to me...

And on the other side of the door, you were now soundly sleeping tugged inside the warm blanket.

In the only moment where you feel peace,

the sleep always helped you on soaring away from the things in your life though just for a while.

Your face was calm right now, not a single hint of worry lingering over your expression, unaware of the fact that there's a big bad news waiting on your way.

Taehyung stood there, outside your door, still resting his head on the wooden door, knowing that you are sleeping peacefully in there and so he aborted his idea of entering inside, after all, your happiness is all he wanted.

He knew that somewhere he was breaking himself deeper than he already was, but he's ready to keep you before himself.