Chapter-41

"'Cause I can't pretend it's ok when it's not
It's death by a thousand cuts"

-Death by a thousand cuts,Taylor Swift.

(Back to present)

A warm tear escaped from the corner of your eyes, making you flutter your eyelids.

You looked ahead and there was white celling before you, while the light making it harder for to keep your eyes open.

You glanced at your side and found Taehyung sitting on a stool sleeping holding onto your hand, making you frown your eyebrows.

You looked around and realized it's a hospital room (?)

How come you always end up in a hospital...

You looked at your wrist and surprisingly found an iv drip attached to it.

What

Actually happened?

You were confused to find yourself in a hospital bed.

You didn't realized that you were crying until your throat left a whimper and your body trembled.

Taehyung on the other hand felt tingles over his finger and lifted his head up.

The tiredness in his eyes now gone when he saw you crying in silence.

"Yn?"

He called you and you turned your head to look at him, still with the gloomy expression.

"Does it hurts somewhere? " He asked with worried face checking out if there's something that's hurting you, while you shook your head as no.

Your cries now started to leave your mouth and went louder with time, making the male to panick more looking at you.

He sat at the side of the bed before leaning down to embrace you in his arms, trying to clam you.

You kept on crying without saying anything.

You can feel a big weight spreading over your chest, the longer you cried.

But did you seemed to stop?

No.

Atleast not for now.

"I-its alright"

Taehyung spoke in your ear, and the storm went silent inside you thought you kept crying.

And at this moment your unconscious knew, you need him around and it would be hardest with him not around.

It was not after long that your cries came to a bay, listening to his words.

Maybe it wasn't the soft words he kept on mumbling but perhaps, maybe his voice that calmed your inner soul.

And soon it slowly turned into small whimpers.

It's o-okay

Taehyung noticed you went calmer and pulled away, but you held tighter on his jacket, making him gaze down at you, and you slightly shook your head with gloomy face.

And he knew, you didn't wanted him to go away.

"I'm not" He softly spoke before kissing your forehead and holding the glass placed on the side table in his one hand, then making you lean your head back on the pillow and handing you the glass.

You gulped down little water, before handing it back to him.

You attempted to wipe your tears with the back of your wrist looking down, but it again came out anyways, making the male glance down at you with sad eyes.