chapter-12

You walked and sat down at a nearby bench inside an open gazebo. It was all in white old Victorian style, again simple yet elegant.

The cold breeze felt refreshing as you sat there looking at the surrounding.

Taehyung stood at the entrance of the mansion looking at your figure from afar.

He just looked at your figure which was silently sitting and looking ahead.

But after some minutes he got a phone call and looked at the caller ID, if was one of his men calling him.

"Yes" He said in his cold voice.

:"-"

"Tell him to come later"

"-"

"-"

"Let him in"

He said before hanging up the call.

He still had his cold composure and then he approached you.

"Go inside" He said and you looked up at him, and he looked serious.

"It was you who said I-"

"Do as I said" He said cutting you off in between.

You got up and walked past him without taking another glance.

Meanwhile he sighed, and walked back inside the mansion when your figure disappeared.

And soon after, there appeared a black Audi in front of the entrance.

He was sitting on the couch with his men, waiting for the person to arrive.

And soon there approached Jackson Wang one of the famous personality in business world.

He had some twelve-thirteen bodyguards with him.

Taehyung just looked at him with board eyes, not even mentioning him to sit.

"So here you are" He said taking off his glasses.

"Why you're here?" Taehyung finally asked him.

"Well, Don't you think it's something you already know about?" He said, his smirk never leaving his face, while Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"Anyways tell me already where you're hiding her?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Taehyung said.

"Oh come on, I know you've hid her somewhere" He said knowing it's some kind of lie.

"If you're done you can leave"

"So you're telling me she worked under Wansong for two fucking years then you took her to your company and then she suddenly disappeared in air while working there?" He said with a scoff.

"I said leave if you're done"

Taehyung said finally getting up from the couch and looking back at his eye as it darkens.

But then there came a crackling sound and everyone present there turned their head towards the direction.

There you stood looking at the broken flower vase then at Taehyung.

you just stood there, while Taehyung glared looking at you.

"So The Great Kim Taehyung is hiding her here" He said, low enough for Taehyung to hear and he clenched his jaw tighter while his smirk grew bigger.

Jackson turned towards your direction and took a step to approach you but in next second Taehyung pointed his handgun over his head.

"Take another step and I won't hesitate to kill you" He said in his cold husky voice.

Meanwhile you were take aback looking at the gun in his hand and the tone he spoke with, it was bold and cold which held no emotion in it.

You kept your one hand on the staircase wall beside you and took a step back, up on the stair.

"Oh Taehyung, look you're scaring her" He said nonchalantly while looking at Taehyung.

But one thing, he really didn't dared to take another step towards your direction and stepped back again facing Taehyung.

He wore his glasses and said.

"I think I should leave, see you soon" He said returning the earlier smirk back on his face and walked out of the mansion while his men followed him.

Taehyung looked at him until he disappeared out of his sight and then finally looked at your direction before walking towards you.

"I told you to go inside the room, right?" He said with a sigh.

"I just-"

You wanted to say something but nothing really came out of your mouth, while Taehyung waited for you to speak further.

"Nothing, sorry" You said, you don't even understand why you needed to say the sorry.

"Nevermind" He said and held your wrist before slowly dragging you upstairs.

And when you both finally stood in front of the room, you asked.

"Why was he looking for me?"

"You don't need to know that" He simply said and you chuckled bitterly and said,

"You're right I don't need to know why you're keeping me caged inside this room nor I need to know about some random guy who comes asking for my whereabouts"

"It's for your own good" he said.

"Now my ex-husband is speaking of my good who left me for another woman, you know what I can't even trust you" you said and pushed the door open before going in.

Meanwhile Taehyung stood there looking at the door, the words you said repeated in his head.