Chapter-45

(Yn)

It's already past 5

Evening.

And you guys were sitting inside a gazebo that was at some distance from the church.

At one of the open area, which had the fresh green grass around .

you looked at the son and father playing together - with your side eyes.

Hyeon poked onto the male's face with his small finger, before getting off the bench with a hearty giggle and running away, making Taehyung run off quickly behind him to chase him, with an even bigger smile.

You looked at him as he ran behind Hyeon to catch him and a smile formed on your face with the warmness filling your chest.

And that was when you felt someone's presence before you.

You lifted your gaze to see who it was and your smile dropped.

"So you're letting him in?"

The person spoke with the look of disappointment in his eyes with clenched jaws as he looked at you and then again at the male who now picked Hyeon up in his arms.

"Its- I-...try to understand-"

"Understand that you're letting in the guy who ruined your life?" He spoke cutting you off, this time his tone had the hint of anger.

You no longer could look up in his eyes now, the word he spoke hurted you but it was true.

"For how long you had the thought of hiding this from me?" He asked disappointed.

And from your side it was silence.

You did not spoke anything.

"Are you really planning on this?"

He sounded too disappointed at the moment,

realizing the only explanation you had for him was the silence.

"Did he forced you into this?" He asked lastly.

You just looked at him this time.

And when your answer to him again was nothing, he looked at you for a while in silence before turning his feet back.

He got his answer.

And that's when his eyes were met with the pair of orbs he wished never to see again.

And without giving another thought, he just punched him the hardest he could making you gasp before standing up from your seat as he held onto Taehyung's collar.

"Stop it" you said with your scared gaze now looking for your son, thinking he might have witnessed it.

You were little surprised by his move as in most of the situation he don't loose his tamper and to be more specific atleat not before someone older than him, no matter whoever it is.

He really seemed to develope a big dislike on him,

Hatred was what it seems now.

But looking up your eyes met Taehyung's and he assured he's not around, and you breathed out.

Yeonjoon on the other hand left Taehyung, yet with clenched jaw.

He gave him the last look before holding onto your wrist and walking away with you.

"Yeonjoon stop" you whispered enough for him to hear you.

But it didn't seemed to work.

When you reached near the grey car parked at the roadside, you freed your wrist from his grip making him turn back to look at you.