Good morning, my love! (mature)

The next day meeting went very good, Katsumi signed a contract with the new client, after that, in the after-noon, she went to Hayashida Haruki and Hayashi Ryōhei office and looked over some properties that they had for selling and selected two of them to seen in the following days. After that she ran some errands barely waiting to get back to her house where Mitsuya was waiting for her.

- "Honey, I'm home!" She yelled entering the house. "God, I never thought that I would say that." She said to herself.

- "I'm in the kitchen, my love!" Mitsuya said.

- "It smells so good." Katsumi said drooling entering the kitchen.

Mitsuya was setting the table for the two of them. She kissed him and sat on a chair. After dinner she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

- "Mind if I join?" Mitsuya startled her.

She was in the shower enjoying the hot water in her body and did not expect him to join her, but she was excited that he decided to do so. 

- "Oh my god, you look hotter than I've ever imagined." She said admiring his necked body.

The man smiled and kissed her.

- "So, what are we supposed to do now?" She asked chuckling nervous.

- "What you are supposed to do in a shower." Mitsuya chortled.

- "Oh, right!"

- "I can leave if it makes you uncomfortable." He said warmly smiling.

- "No, no, no, make me feel uncomfortable a bit more." She blushed.

He smiled and put his forearm on the wall over her head leaning to her and kissed her while the hot water flowed over them.

"He's so hot." She thought while running her hands in his hair.

- "I think we can move this to the bedroom." He said detaching his lips from hers.

- "But..." She was not able to finish her sentence because he grabbed her tights, took her in his arms and leaded her to the bedroom while kissing her.

Mitsuya gently dropped her on the bed and took a moment to admire her body, then he started to gently kiss her neck and earlobes going down from her collar bone to her breasts. She was arching her back while he kissed and licked her nipples. He continued to leave traces of kissed on her soft skin until he went down to her private area. Mitsuya gently grabbed her hips and moved her a bit closer to him while playing with his tongue on her clitoris. She was moaning and gasping for air with her eyes closed.

- "You are so wet my love", he said kissing her inner tights.

Then he gently penetrate her with his fingers making her body shiver while she was grabbing the sheets trying not to scream.

- "I want you, Takashi..." She barely could whisper.

He leaned over rolling a condom on his manhood her and started to kiss her while he slowly entered her. She looked at him with eyes wide opened and gasped while adjusting to his size. He waited to see if she was comfortable before slowly moving inside of her, then gradually increased the speed of his movement making her moan even harder and arch her back. At some point, she squeezed his hips between her tights and get on top him starting to move faster. He grabbed her tights admiring her body.

- "You will make me explode..." He whispered trying not to finish yet, but that only made her enjoy him even harder until both of them finished.

Katsumi was lying on his chest panting all sweaty. He kissed her forehead and started to caress her hair.

- "That was...that was...I can't find the right word." She said panting.

Mitsuya chuckled and kissed her. She fell asleep in his arms shortly.

- "Good morning, my love!" Mitsuya greeted her smiling in the morning when she woke up.

- "It is indeed a very good morning." She chuckled and kissed him.