Time Equals Change.

Charlie wasn't lying about there being a big crowd out, the streets were certainly alive with people and noise.
Once Maeve had everything unpacked and her photography equipment was safe, she began getting ready.

She showered quickly, ignoring her friends banging on the door.
When she dried herself off, she slipped into the little black dress she had picked out, sliding her feet into the matching black platform heels. Securing the hair rollers on her head, she started with her makeup.

Maeve decided on light makeup, she wanted to make things easier for her future self when she got home.

In Maeve's mind, the best part of a night out was getting ready. The work always pays off once you see the finished result staring back at you through the mirror.

Grabbing her purse she made her way out of her room. Simultaneously, Charlie left his.
Charlie dressed nicely in his black dress pants, white shirt and leather jacket. Charlie would not be seen without his favorite jacket at least three times a week.
Maeve shamelessly stared. Looking away once she noticed his smirk, her face flushed as she mumbled a quick, 'lets go'

The pair made their way out onto the crowded street. A group near their age, sung loudly in German, some other (clearly drunk) people danced clumsily on the road. It was late out so not many cars were about on the road.

According to Charlie, the band, Tokio Hotel was a big deal, and after the concert people still sung thier songs and followed them to nightclubs. Maeve wondered why she had never heard of them before.
By the time they had finally reached the club, all, both Maeve and Charlie, wanted was something really strong.

"Ah you mother fucker!"

Charlie and Maeve snapped their heads to the thick German voice, stopping their travel to the bar. Looking behind them, they were met with a small blonde haired man. He glared at Charlie.

Charlie cringed.
"Sorry man, didn't mean it" Charlie apologized, he turned back around to continue his way towards the bar when he heard the angry voice again.

"You nearly broke my foot, mother fucker! My good foot!"

The stranger was clearly drunk, but his anger and Charlie's growing annoyance was all too funny to watch. Maeve covered her mouth with her hand to disguise her laughter.

"Hardly. I stood on the very end of your shoe. Your foots not made of glass is it?" Charlie shot back at him.

The unknown man was about to respond, rather he was about to shout, when a hand was placed on his shoulder.
"Excuse my friend, he gets-" another mystery man spoke up, he had long brown hair to one side and a charming smile, his German accent just as evident, "terribly grumpy when he drinks" the man apologized, looking between Charlie and Maeve.

"Georg!" The man turned his head around at the shouts of his name.
"Come on Gustav" The man who Maeve learned was called Georg, guided his friend into the crowd.
Gustav held his glare towards Charlie as he walked.

"What an awful little man" Charlie grumbled.
"Come on"Maeve giggled, taking Charlie's hand, she tried to navigate her way through the dancing bodies.

Finally reaching the bar, Charlie ordered something unfamiliar for the both of them. It was strong and sparked a bit of confidence in Maeve. Charlie watched the crowd, leaning against the bar as Maeve downed her third glass down beside him.

"Dance with me!" Maeve yelled, taking Charlie's arm and pulling him forward. If he was protesting against it Maeve didn't notice.
Maeve stopped once they reached the center of the dance floor. Letting go of his arm, Maeve danced to the music, matching the energy of the people around her. She didn't understand the words of the song or what it was about, but she enjoyed the music and the sound of people singing along with it.