Living Like A Rockstar.

"It's Tom- he's drunk. Can you come to the 'Dawson' nightclub? I can't carry him by myself, and I'm worried someone will recognize us and paparazzi will show up" Bill's worried voice spoke through to the other end of the phone. In the background she could hear groaning, from Tom presumably.

Maeve didn't know what to do. She didn't want this extra stress, but she knew it would be shitty to leave Bill, when he had been nothing but kind to her. Sighing, she turned to Emilia.

"Do you know where the Dawson nightclub is?" She asked her new friend. Something told her Emilia would know.

She watched as her friend thought to herself for a moment, trying to create an image of the pub that sounded familiar. A look of recognition flashed in her eyes. Looking up at Maeve, she smiled.

"Your lucky. It's only a short walk up that alleyway, take the first left and you'll no doubt see a que." Emilia now stood, she wiped the back of her red dress with her hands.

"My friend got drunk" Maeve looked apologetically at the girl.

Emilia didn't need to hear anymore of her apology.
"Don't worry about it. We'll have plenty of time to hangout. I'll text you." Emilia kissed Maeve's cheek, smiling brightly she walked in the opposite direction Maeve needed to go in.

With a sigh, all Maeve was left to do was to find Bill and Tom.

She didn't like walking down the alley on her own. It was dark and smelled of weed.
She hurried down it quickly.

Emilia was right, there was a que. At first it was a relief, but as she kept following it, it seemed as though the line of bodies would never end.

At the end of the line, a tall, bulky man stood with his arms crossed, dressed head to toe in black. One eyebrow was slit, his hair slicked back. Once he noticed Maeve stop walking as she approached him, his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Maeve stood awkwardly, the bouncer scared her.
"I'm here for my friends. I think they're inside." The man stared at her almost as if he was bored already.
"Their names are Bill and Tom Kaulitz-"

The man straightened up once she said their names. He looked her up and down before silently nodding his head. He knocked on the entrance door, muttering lowly to the man that answered. Silently, the man at the door gestured for her to follow him. Not wanting to stretch this out any longer, Maeve let him lead her inside.

What surprised Maeve was that he passed through the crowd, walking to the opposite end of the room instead of where the booths were. He stopped Infront of another door, opening it, he held it open for her as he stayed inside.

Maeve nodded at him thankfully, he didn't smile or nod back. The door was a back entrance to the nightclub. Tall, red brick buildings stood tall on the other side of the door where she stood.

"Come on Tom!" Bill groaned. He stood, his back bent down, his brothers arm being pulled upwards by his own hands.
Tom mumbled incoherent words in German.

"I came as quick as I could" Maeve approached the two. She looked worriedly at Tom.

Bill's head snapped up to the sound of her voice. His friend turned into a relieved smile. He let out a sigh.
"Thank you" he breathed out, "do you have a phone in you?"

Maeve nodded, taking out her phone she handed it to him.

Bill quickly dialled a number, "I'm going to call for a car" he walked further away from where Tom was sat on the ground, to get away from the loud music that could be heard from inside.

Maeve sighed, she crouched down to get a better look at Tom. His eyes were barely able to stay open, he muttered German words still, but Maeve couldn't understand them.
Gently, she cupped his jaw and moved his face to face her. He was dressed in dark blue baggy jeans, a black top and zip up. Was the theme for this place all back?