Doubts and Reliefs.

More people had entered the nightclub making the two victim to multiple elbows banging into their arms and ribs. Charlie was quick to lead Maeve and himself outside, saying Bill would figure it out. He pushed through the crowd as Maeve reluctantly followed, worried Bill would not 'figure it out' as her friend had put it.

Despite her reluctance, Maeve couldn't deny how good it felt when she felt the cold fresh air on her skin, in opposed to the warm sweaty air inside.

The two stood out of sight from the crowd who were standing lined up at the door, the strict looking bouncer ignoring their shouts.
Maeve rested against the brick wall of the dark alley, Charlie leaning on his side, facing her.

"How much had you to drink?"

Charlie broke the silence between them.
Maeve looked up to him, confused.

"Haven't a notion" Maeve shrugged, looking to her side, the door of the nightclub partially covered by the shadow of the building opposite it. She stared at it, waiting for Bill to walk out.

"You can barely walk, you tripped twice on the way here. I've noticed you zone out twice, and you struggled to form sentences when you were telling me about meeting Bill" Charlie lightly scolded her. Almost like a parent to a child. "I think we should leave this for another day. When you're more sober-"

Maeve snapped her head to him, "absolutely not! I've waited years to see the twins again, I'm not delaying it because I'm a little bit tipsy!" Maeve frowned.

Whatever Charlie was going to say was cut off by the calling of Maeve's name. Quickly Maeve moved from her place hidden in the shadows, giggling as she spotted Bill. She turned to Charlie who put on a polite smile.

"God I've been waiting for the day I finally got to introduce you!" Maeve clapped her hands together, the alcohol making her jittery. "Bill this is Charlie, Charlie this is Bill!"

Charlie stepped closer beside Maeve, he held out a hand to Bill who happily accepted it.
"Nice to meet you" Bill greeted,
"And you" Charlie replied back, "all I've been hearing about is the twins from Germany" Charlie teased, nudging Maeve who smiled shyly.

Someone cleared their throat behind the three of them. Their face unrecognizable from the dark.

Bill rolled his eyes.

Stepping closer his face was revealed. His eyes were only on Maeve, that same smirk on his lips. He, like his twin, wore mostly black but his clothes were more baggy and oversized than his brothers.

Maeve resisted the urge to let her jaw hang, this was the person she had danced with earlier. How did she not realize? If the situation was different, Maeve would have moved away from him, but it was someone she had missed terribly. All she wanted to do was talk to the twins again after all these years, she decided she would ignore the irritated feeling inside her caused by his smirking face, which lead her to believe he remembered their previous encounter just as well as she did.

"No hug for me?" Tom teased, feigning innocence but meaning none of it. He quirked a brow as he waited expectantly. His German accent clear and more deeper than his brothers.

Maeve shook her head at his behavior, rolling her eyes she approached him, standing on her tippy toes as she brought him into an embrace. When she was sure no one could see, she smiled.

Tom wrapped his arms around the shorter girl almost instantly. He felt her smile against him, he couldn't stop himself from doing the same.
"I've missed you" he mumbled, not wanting anyone else to hear, but her.

"That's on you. You barely wrote to me" Maeve tried to sound offended, but in that moment she was just too happy.

Maeve felt him tense, he remained silent. She frowned.
"I've missed you too" she whispered, breaking the silence.