06

"Let's hope that you guys can get out of the date era and have some dates at home." Tiffany said with a smirk on her face. "What-" I paused in realization because I knew what she met.

"Your so dirty." I said. Tiffany started laughing. "Oh btw Carmen said she wanted to invite you to the wedding." I said. "Yeah I'll pull up." She said.

I shook my head laughing at her. "Umm so is Jacob single?" She asked. I smirked turning around. "Yeah I think so." I said. "You have his number?" She asked. "Yeah I'll send it to you. I'll tell him you said what's up." I said.

"Finally girl your getting out!" I said. "Something that you never do." Tiffany then put her head down.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh, nothing." She said. "Oh cmon please tell me what's wrong." I said.

"It's just that, I'm afraid if I get far into the relationship he'll wanna have kids and then I'll have to break the news to him that I can't even get pregnant." She said.

"Are you seriously worrying about that? Tiffany your a amazing human being and can light up the whole room, and if he can't understand that you can't have kids then he's not the one. Besides you can always get a surgeon or adopt!" I said rubbing her back softly.

"Thanks." Tiffany said doing a light smile. I always felt bad for Tiffany. Her mom died when she was 15 years old and her dad barley even checks up on her and she her grandmother always used to take care of her until her uncle put her in a nursing home.

I didn't really Aron (Tiffany's uncle) he always talked to Tiffany like she was a piece of shit when he would come and visit the mall sometimes. Tiffany even told me sometimes he would steal money from her mom.

I met her when I was 20 when I was moving stores from the mall. Tiffany was probably one of the most toughest girls I've ever met besides Carmen but she's a little bit worser than Carmen.

MIGUEL POV
"That's it man?" Banks asked.

"What do you mean that's it?" I asked. "Well you know shouldn't you like step up your game?" He asked.

"He already asked the girl out twice what else is there to do?" Asked Jacob.

"Well you know..." banks said. The guys and I exchanged looks and have banks a confused look because we didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

"You know what I'm not about to explain the whole process to you guys..." he said. We a sighed.

"Trust me youngster just because you've had like 12 girlfriends in your lifetime doesn't mean you know about the TRUE LOVE." Mason said.

"Mason I hate it when you call me that." Banks said. "Well you are a youngster." Tristan said as he was moving his fingers on the remote control.

"Just because I'm 2 years younger than you guys doesn't make me a youngster, the real youngster is Mikey getting that Valerie chick pregnant at 18."Banks said as he started laughing his laugh then faded away when he realized that we weren't laughing.

"Not cool man." I said looking back at the tv.

YN POV

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH HIM?!" My father said as he yelled at me.

"Because of this!" I said walking towards the stairs. "Because of what?" He asked following me. I took a step on the big step as I rolled my eyes looking at him.

"This! You, always acting like you can control every single thing that I do just because I was in one bad relationship, this is exactly why i didn't wanna move back in because I knew that you weren't gonna let me be a normal adult like I am." I said.

"Im just worried about you! Can a father not worry about there Daughter?" He asked.

"WORRY ABOUT WHAT?! The fact that you daughter has finally found someone in you life who hasn't treated you like a damn trophy and actually makes her happy? I'm not a fucking kid or a teenager anymore dad. A-And you know what I can't do this anymore and I can't live like this anymore." I said walking about the stairs. I heard a sign coming from downstairs.

"Hello?" Carmen said on the phone. I wiped my tears as I smiled.

"Hey, Hey Car I was wondering if I could stop by?" I asked. "Oh yeah ofc Tristan is at Mikey's so-"

"Mikey?" I asked.

"It's Miguel, Mikey is his nickname." She said.

"Oh okay! Be there soon." I said. "Bye." She said. I hung up the phone.

I wiped my tears as I packed my bags. Carmen didn't know that I was actually gonna ask her if I could stay with her because if my own parents can't treat me like a normal person then their is nothing else for me to do besides leave.