022

I heard the front door open as I started to panic. Shit! I was definitely not ready to tell Miguel this but I knew I had to. I came down the stairs acting normal while I had a bandage on my lip.

"Yn!" Maria said running to me as I smiled. "Hey princess!" I said.

"I made this for you." She said holding up a drawing that she drew. I gave her a little kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Maria. I have to hang this up! It's so Bonita." She said. She giggled.

"Miguel I need to talk to you." I said. Miguel looked at me confused but then nodded. "Maria go do your homework." He said.

"But I don't have homework. What's that?" He asked. "Oh yeah I forgot your in Pre-K." He said.

I giggled. "Uh go upstairs me and yn will come upstairs and we will have a tea party!" He said. She clapped her hands. "Yay!" She said running upstairs. Miguel and I walked into the kitchen sitting down at the table.

"So what did you wanna talk about." He asked. "Well uh You see I was taking a shower and I got changed" I felt like I was gonna vomit. I was so scared. Miguel looked at me confused again.

My cheeks turned really red. "Baby is everything okay?" He asked. "Uh, so someone came to ring the doorbell so I went to go answer it and then umm. It was Valerie!" I said.

"WHAT?!" He yelled jumping up. "What did she say-why is their a bandage on your lip?" He asked. I looked down. Miguel got the idea that Valerie had did this.

"Jealous ass b-"

"Jealous ass girl."He said correcting hisself. "What did she say?!" He asked. I took a gulp of water that was sitting on the table. I didn't care who's it was but I needed it because I felt so sick.

"She said to tell you that she wants to see Maria." I said. "What the hell?!" He said. "No, she's not seeing MY daughter. You here me? MY daughter she wanted her aborted then she had the nerve to barley even be there for her and now she wants to play Mother Dearest." He said.

"I have custody of her so she isn't touching my kid." He said. "She said if you don't let her see Maria she's gonna come back and take her." He said.

"The hell she's not." He said. "I don't want her stepping within a inch of my daughter."

I nodded in agreement. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Are you gonna tell Maria that her mom can back?" I asked.

"Mommy is here?!" Maria said coming into the kitchen. "Princesa what did I say about getting into grown folks business?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but Yn said mommy is here." She said. "No, mommy is not here and she's not gonna be here anymore okay?" He said. Maria looked down. She looked really sad. "Okay." She said in a miserable tone.

I felt terrible for Maria. She looked so sad I could tell that she rlly missed her mom and wished that she was in her life more.

"Mikey, she might come back." I said. He nodded. "Let's go get ice cream!" He said picking up Maria trying to make her forget about it.

"Yay!" She said.

The Beyoncé concert was so fun on Yesterday 😝😝

I know I was supposed to post this tomorrow I made this like Friday and I didn't wanna make y'all suffer with a cliffhanger so here you go!

(Btw I use 😝😝😝 a lot😭😭)