026

Today was the day of Carmen and Tristan's first wedding rehearsal. I was super excited. Carmen planned out a dance she wanted us to do at her reception.

"This needs to look very sexy and have Tristan's pants moving." Carmen said. She had about 7 bridesmaids. Including her sister. "Duhh, we should do like a Beyoncé mash up those are usually always sexy." Carmen's sister Emory said.

"How about the Who Run the world x Power?" I asked. They all turned their attention to me. "That's really good." Carmen said.

"I found a tutorial on how to do the dance on Tik Tok." I said pulling my phone out. I showed everyone my found as they looked impressed. "I think we should do it." Carmen's friend Ava said.

"Yes, but we need good outfits." Carmen said.

TIME SKIP/ MIGUEL'S POV:

"So what are you planning on doing?" Mason asked Tristan. "Well you know a sexy dance." Tristan said putting his arms behind his head as he sat down on the couch.

"Bro hell naw." Mason said. "Why the fuck not bro? We know you can't pull mason but at least try to pull something for my wedding." Tristan said as he sticked up his middle finger.

"Shouldn't we be in some fancy ballroom practicing?" Banks asked. "Oh yeah!" Jacob said.

"Why don't you just give her a lap dance and call it a day?" I asked. "Dude are you fr right now? I need to go above and beyond. So no I can't just give her a lap dance and call it a day." Tristan said.

"Omg you guys are so difficult." Brady said. "My friend Brandon knows a guy who knows a guy that could really hook us up." Brady said.

"Tell me more." Tristan said. "TELL ME MORE!"

"Okay shut the fuck up you sound like those annoying people from grease." Brady said as he rolled his eyes. ( sorry if you like grease)

YN'S POV:

We rehearsed the dance a couple of times and talked about where everyone should go. It was going pretty good since all of us had a lot of rhythm. Me and Carmen did a year of hip hop class together when we were 16 so we kinda have a idea of what it is.

"Omg guys that was so good!" Carmen said as she took her hair out of the messy bun it was in. "I think Tristan is gonna be very proud of what he has." I said smacking Carmen's Bottom.

She gasped as she drank her water. "Says you, I think Miguel is gonna get ptsd from what you guys be doing in his room at night." Carmen said laughing causing me to laugh. Carmen's laugh was really contagious.

Emory had walked up to us. "So you girls up for the club tonight?" She asked. "I'm down." Carmen said. I was really nervous about going to any clubs since I haven't really been to many since I was with Michael. He didn't really like me going out.

"Yn?" Emory said. "Oh umm" I said. "Oh come on Yn! The last time I went out with you was like 8 months ago." Carmen said. "Uh yeah why not! I'm just worried that Miguel is gonna try to come since he's really overprotective of me after everything that happened with Michael.

"Well he's gonna have to let go. Cause if your with us nobody is gonna fuck with you." Emory said. I gave them a smirk. "See! You wanna go out." Carmen said getting excited. Emory let out a little laugh.

"I guess!" I said. "Yes! I'm so happy for you." Carmen said hugging me tightly.

TIME SKIP
Miguel and I had just arrived home. I went into the kitchen to get me a glass of wine. "Are you stressed?" He asked. My face turned red. "No! Ofc not, why would I be stressed?" I asked.

"Because you never drink, and if you do drink it's when your stressed." He said. I sighed and put the bottle down as I was finished pouring it. "since it's Saturday, and Maria is at your Mom's house for the weekend I was thinking-"

"That we could have some fun!" Miguel said smiling getting excited. "No!" I said smiling and doing the same energy he did. He sucked his teeth. "Then what are you talking about?" He asked. "I was talking about going out tonight with Carmen and Emory." I said.

"Yeah, I would love to go." Miguel. I sighed. "It's girl night." I said. "Well I guess tonight it's gonna have to be Girl's Night and Boy's night." Miguel said.

"Miguel-"

"Yn I don't want anything happening to you, and I don't want anyone fucking with my girl." He said. "They won't! Do you know who I'm going with? Besides I almost Millie rocked your baby Momma cause I Millie rock on every block." I said taking a sip of my wine.

Miguel giggled. "I like the bad bitch side of you." He said walking up towards me putting his hands on my waist. "I guess you can go without me." He said placing his soft lips on mines.

We both pulled away for air as Miguel took off his necklace that said Miguel on it. "But when you go out, wear this so everyone knows that your mine." He said. "Girls too?!" I asked. "Girls too, cause they can be gay." He said.

I rolled my eyes at how funny he could be some times.

"Thank you baby, I'm gonna text Carmen and let her know that I'm going for sure." I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

I still can't believe I submitted my form for the Watty's awards ahhh!