036

It's currently Wednesday and Carmen was getting married on Friday. Wow I couldn't believe it. I also couldn't believe that it was my best friends that we're getting married. Carmen changed the reception dance to only Me and Emory doing the dance with her. We made it back home for Hawaii.

It was our last rehearsal so we wanted to give it our best. Once our last rehearsal was over I went back to Miguel's. I missed Maria so much and I couldn't wait to see her. I opened the door  as I heard feet coming towards the door.

"Yn!" Maria said running up to me. I picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hi baby! I missed you." I said. "I missed you too." Miguel said walking towards us.

He gave me a peck on the lips as I put Maria down.

TIME SKIP
Maria was playing with her toys while Miguel and I sat down on the couch and watched her. "You know Friday I'm gonna picture us getting married?" Miguel said. "What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him since we were cuddling.

"When you walk down the isle with me, I'm gonna imagine that it's your dad walking you down the isle and I'm Tristan taking a look at my beautiful girl." Miguel said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I said pulling him in for a kiss. I quickly pulled away. "Omg I forgot that Maria was here."I said putting my hand on my head. Miguel laughed. "It's okay, she's seen us kiss before." Miguel said.

"Yeah like a peck on the lips she thinks that's normal." I said. "Daddy." Maria said. "Yes?" Miguel said. "I'm scared." Maria said.

"Of what princesa?" Miguel asked looking worried. "I'm scared dat I'm gonna drop the flowers." Maria said. "Oh it's okay princess! Your supposed to drop the flowers. That's the best part of being a flower girl." I said smiling. She smiled too.

"Yay!" She said jumping on the couch onto me and Miguel. "I love you." She said looking at me. I did a light smile. "I love you too." I said hugging her.

God I love this girl.

Sorry for the short chapter but the next 2 are gonna be longer cause of the wedding so I'll be posting them on the same day!

Mwahhhh💋💋