020

It's been a few days now and Miguel can finally come back home. I've been helping him a lot but he stills wants to heal up quickly because of Carmen and Tristan's wedding and we had rehearsal soon and Carmen was supposed to be doing this sexy dance for Tristan.

"Mami I don't need it!" He said. "Yes you do Miguel just take the God damn pill your insomnia is terrible at night!" I said. He sighed.

"I know Amor, but I can't help it." He said. "I know you can't. But you can help yourself by taking this pill." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"So when is your mom bringing Maria back?" I asked while I put my hair in a messy bun. "Probably around 6." He said. I turned around and looked at him. "When does your dad get Maria? I just realized I never met him before and you don't really talk about him." I said.

"Yeah, He's a deadbeat." He said. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm good." He said. I nodded he was about to walk away until I grabbed his arm. "The pill." I said.

He rolled his eyes and took it.

TIME SKIP

"Okay bye Wendy!" I said as I brought Maria inside the house. "Did you have fun with Abuela?" I asked.

Maria nodded. "Well how about we get you in the bath and we talk about our next tea party." I said.

"Okay!" She said as she smiled. I ran Maria's bath water and I began to wash her up as we talked.

"Yn?" She said.

"Yes princess?"

"Do you know when my mommy is gonna come back?" She asked. I sighed. I was furious about her mom. How could she leave someone like Miguel? And be a deadbeat mother to a beautiful baby like Maria?

I smiled at her. "I don't know Maria, but I'm sure she sends her love." I said. I know that's not what she's sending. But I didn't want her to label her mom as a bad person at such a young age even though she is.

TIME SKIP

"Where's daddy?"She asked. "He's in his room, do you wanna say goodnight to him?" I asked her. She nodded and clapped her hands.

I knocked on Miguel's door and waited for him to respond.

"Come in" he said. I came in holding Maria as his eyes widen. "Hi daddy!" She said as I put her down.

Miguel came off of the bed and picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hi princesa, did you have fun with Abuela Wendy?" He asked. She nodded. "I saw the giraffes at the zoo." She said.

"Were their necks long?" She asked. "Yes! It was long just like yours." She said. I tried to hold in my laugh while Miguel looked at and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Maria that was really mean." He said. Maria looked down with puppy eyes. "Sorry daddy." She said.

"Here comes the tickle monster." He said. Miguel continued to tickle her as she screamed and laughed and so did I.

TIME SKIP

"Good night Maria." I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. Miguel walked me downstairs since it was time tor me to go to Carmen's. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said as I gave him a peck on the lips. I walked outside and unlocked my door and started the car. Miguel waved at the door as he shut it. I waved back.

TIME SKIP( mb for all of these😭😭)

I put my key in and opened the door and I saw Tiffany and Carmen talking in the kitchen.

"Oh hey chica!" Carmen said. "What's she doing here?" I asked. "What do you mean- hold the hell up, you guys got into it?" She asked.

"I should go." Tiffany said. "No! No! No! Absolutely not! Tiffany get your ass right back here now." Carmen said. Tiffany sucked her teeth and sat on the couch.

"What's going?" Carmen asked. "I don't know ask her she's the one acting different and not being a true fucking friend." I said.

"Oh bitch you got a lot of nerve." Tiffany said. I flipped her off and rolled my eyes. "Okay one at a time!" Carmen said. "Babe is there-"

"Shhh, we're in judge Judy right now." Carmen said cutting Tristan off as he came down the stairs. "Oh well then I'm staying I love the drama!" Tristan said.

"Tiffany you go first." Carmen said. "Fine." She said glaring at me. I glared back at her. "She stopped coming to work and stopped telling me everything like she used to, and she didn't even tell me about Michael contacting her again and we talk about him like twice a week!" She said.

"You didn't tell her about Michael?!" Tristan and Carmen said. I glared at them and they both put their hands up. "Go on." Carmen said. "And she got mad at me at your party because she expected me to be all comfortable around her like she didn't just betray me." She said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. Carmen gave me the shut up look. "Yn NOW you talk." She said. "I will." I said clearing my throat. "At the party she gave everyone hugs with so much energy and then she was so dry when she hugged me. So I tried to talk to her about it and the only reason why she was acting that way because I didn't tell her one piece my life like she didn't know the other part and that my friend is called being childish. I was gonna eventually tell you about it Tiffany but I was stressed out and scared and if you must know he's dead now, the police killed him. He broke into Miguel's house and tried to kill him." I said.

"Is he-"

"He's fine." I said cutting Tiffany off. "Well I understand both sides of the story, Tiffany you feel a little upset because we all knew about Michael and you didn't and I could understand that and Yn you don't think that Tiffany should've acted the way she did because you didn't tell her about Michael which was one piece of your life." She said.

We both nodded. "I'm sorry." Tiffany said. I looked at her and nodded. "You should be." I said. "You were going through some shit and instead of me being by your side I was angry at you and I'm sorry Yn." She said.

"I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to make you feel like that about this whole situation. But please know that I was gonna eventually tell you about it and I wasn't trying to make you feel that way." I said.

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back.

"That's it?!" Tristan said. Carmen hit his arm. "Ow." He said. "I just expected more drama." He said. "Shut up Tristan." I said as I pulled away from Tiffany.

"All that matters is that you guys are besties again." Carmen said. We both nodded. "Well, now I should really get going back to Jacob." Tiffany said. We all had shocked faces. "Yep." She said causing us to laugh.

"Bye!" She said. We waved.

Glad me and Tiffany could finally work things out again thanks to Carmen.

I'm straightening my hair rn😁😁😁