037

"Ooo! Let me fix your hair!" Carmen's mom said as she put more clips in her hair. "Mom! It's fine." Carmen said pushing her hand away. "Now if your hair falls out of this back bun I don't want to hear anything!" Carmen's mom said.

"Mom! I have almost 200 clips in my hair. I think I'm fine. You don't need to stress me out about my hair on my wedding day." Carmen said putting her hands on her head.

"Okay mami maybe you just need to give her some time alone." Emory said. "GLADY!" She said walking out of the room.

Everyone walked out as I followed them. "Yn wait." She said looking at me. "I don't want you to go." She said as a tear went down her eye.

"Oh Car, don't get yourself worked up about your hair I mean it looks amazing!-"

"No! No! It's not just about the hair it's about everything. All the pressure she's putting on me about my life and my choices. I just wish my mom was like yours, and maddy's, and like Wendy-"

"Carmen, I understand you. And I'm not picking any sides but your mother loves you and she cares so much about you." I said.

"I don't doubt any of that Yn, I know that my mom cares about her kids. But sometimes I feel like she's just treats me like a object." Carmen said.

I came up to her and gave her hug. "I know what it feels like." I said as tears came down my eyes too. "I know you do." She said as she began to cry harder in my arms. "I love you so much Yn." Carmen said. "I love you too Carmen." I said hugging her harder.

"Okay Okay were gonna ruin our makeup, we don't need to go out there looking like ugly rats." I said. She giggled as we looked into the mirror.

We admired ourselves for 10 seconds. "Damn we look fine!" Carmen said causing me to laugh.

MIGUEL POV:
"Your marrying her today dude." I said patting Tristan on his back. "I know, I'm a nervous reck." He said. "Your gonna be fine dude, she loves you and you love her." I said.

"But what if her mom objects our marriage? I'm honestly not worried about her dad because he loves me but he hates her mom! What if they start arguing and then-"

"Hey?" I said. "What?" He said. "Can you shut the fuck up? Nothing is gonna happen at your wedding besides positive things. I think your just overthinking everything." I said.

Tristan did a light smile. "Love you bro." He said. "I love you more." I said. "You guys ready?" Mason asked coming into the room.

"Shit! It's time?" Tristan asked. I laughed. "Bro your good. I got you and your ring!" I said.

He nodded as he followed Mason out of the door. Music began to play as I saw Tristan walk down the isle. I imagined that was me waiting for my bride. Us guys waited for our dates to come so we can walk down the isle. The wedding was outside so it was pretty hot outside for us to be wearing these suits.

I saw Yn, she looked so pretty. I'm so glad that she's mine. She looked at me and smiled. I walked towards her and wrapped my arm around hers.

She looked deep into my eyes as I looked into hers. "Your so pretty." I said whispering into her ear. "Thank you." She said looking at me and smiled.

Mason and His date went before us. He was going with Carmen's Cousin Ava. Brady was going with Emory, Carmen's Sister. Banks was with Maddy and I was with my beautiful gf.

YN POV:
Miguel was so handsome. He had a bun in his hair with his suit. I was wearing a white dress while I had my hair in a claw clip. It was Miguel and I's turn to walk down the isle. we walked down the isle as I saw my mom, dad and Jennifer and Tiffany in A row together. I know that had to be awkward.

I gave them a little smile as my mom kissed her hand and blew it to me. "I love you!" I mouthed to them.

I made it to the side where the other bridesmaids were and Miguel went to the other side to. Maria came down the isle with her hair down since I had straightened it that morning. She smiled as she took the flowers out and threw them on the floor.

Once she was done she came over to me and stood in front of me. The here comes the bride music began to play as everyone stood up look at the door. Happy tears came down my eyes. Carmen looked so beautiful.

Her dad walked her down the isle as Tristan's got really red. Tristan loves Carmen so much and you can tell just by the look on his face.

Carmen stood in front of Tristan as they faced each other. I wiped my eyes as tears came down. I'm so happy for them.

"Owned by half of the Blanchard Family and the Pravong Family, we are thrilled to have you here today. We thank the lord that we are here today. And thank you to everyone who came this Friday to celebrate not only their wedding but their marriage vows so thank the lord for all that you've done." The Marriage celebrant said. (That's the person who marries the couple 😭)

"Carmen you may say your vows." The Marriage Celebrant said. Carmen cleared her throat as she took her peace of paper out from what she had wrote.

"My dreams at night are reflections of joyous times we have spent together and adventures that await, I have never been more certain of a decision than wanting to spend the rest of life with you. When I look into your eyes, I am reminded how lucky I am." Carmen said as she wiped her eyes.

"I pledge to remain your companion and friend, I promise to be with you always, to care for you, and to love and cherish you-" Tristan looked down and wiped a tear. "I'm sorry, no matter how far apart we may be." Tristan said. At this point, Me, Emory, Maddy and Carmen's cousin Ava were crying.

"You may now give each other the rings." He said. Carmen turned around as I handed her the ring. "I love you." She mouthed to me as she smiled. "I love you too." I mouthed back to her.

Miguel handed Tristan his ring as they put it on their ring fingers.

"Tristan, do you take this woman to be your wife to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" He asked.

"I do." Tristan said. "Carmen, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" He asked again.

Carmen nodded. "I do." She said. "You may now kiss the bride." He said. Tristan leaned in and have Carmen a passionate kiss as everyone stood up and clapped. I turned around to see Maddy and Emory who were wiping their eyes and clapping. I clapped too and wiped my eyes.

The broom was set in front of them as they jumped the broom walking towards the exit.

Wow! Can you believe that Carmen and Tristan are finally married? The next chapter is the reception and you will get to see the dances😝😙