038

I was in the Car driving with Miguel and Maria to the wedding reception. We finally arrived when Miguel opened the door for me and Maria as we stepped out. Their was a red car who zoomed into the driveway. It was Valerie. She was holding a wine bottle in her hand as she drank it and got out of the car.

"Miguel! What the did I say? I wanna see my daughter!" She said. "Does it look like I give 2 fucks? Your daughter wanted to see you for 3 damn months and you didn't call or text!" Miguel said.

"You have me blocked anyways so how would you know? Plus you have this tramp sitting here trying to take my place like she's her mother. Well guess what bitch? Your not her mom!" She said.

"You know you have a lot of nerve to say your Maria's mom." I said glaring at her. "Leave my Mommy alone!" Maria said hugging me.

"See my kid knows me." Valerie said smiling. Her smile faded as she noticed that Maria was referring to me as her mom. "You people have my daughter brain washed?!" She yelled as she walked to her car and zoomed off.

"Baby did you just call me Mommy?" I asked. "Sorryyyyy." She said. "No, it's okay. I would love for you to call me Mommy." I said smiling as she smiled back. I picked her up as we walked into the reception place. Music was playing as we walked in and everyone clapped.

Apparently we were just in time for us to make our entrance. Me and Miguel laughed as we walked in holding each other's hand as I still had Maria in my arms.

The Bride and Groom walked in as Carmen raised her bouquet in her hand and moved it around as she did her fancy walk. Everyone clapped and yelled. I was eventually gonna tell her that Valerie stopped by but not on her day.

Everyone was dancing as I ran over to Tiffany. "I missed you sexy!" She Said. "I missed you too." I said hugging her. "How are you?" I asked.

"Im doing better." She said. "I'm so proud of Carmen too, and all of you. He was like a brother to you guys and you guys are brave enough to continue these dances." She said. My eyes started to get watery.

I looked up to try to avoid me from crying. "Yn! Don't cry." She said hugging me. I hugged her back as I let the tears come down my eye.

We pulled away from the hug. "So what's going on with Maddy and Banks?" Tiffany asked causing me to giggle. "Their dating." I said.

"Omg their so cute together." Tiffany said. "I know right?" I said.

TIME SKIP
It was time for the bouquet toss. (Where the bride throws the bouquet in the air and you have to catch it and whoever catches it gets married next)

Carmen giggled as she turned around and threw it in the air as I ran reached for it. Everyone screamed. I sat there in shock looking at the bouquet in my hands. Carmen was jumping up and down since she was so excited that I was most likely gonna get married next.

Maddy helped me up as her mouth was open. "Omg!" She said. Everyone was clapping. I looked at Miguel as he was looking at me smirking.

I walked over to him. "So when we having it?" Miguel asked. "I don't know, you tell me." I said. Miguel chuckled. "You'll find out." He said pulling me in for a kiss.

"Yn! It's time for the dances." Emory said moving my hand. "Bye." I said giving Miguel a peck on the lips.

Carmen, Emory and I went into a dressing room that they had at the reception. "Guys, I'm kinda scared." Carmen said. "What if he doesn't think the dance is like sexy enough or-"

"Is that even a question? This is Tristan were talking about anything that you do turns him on even if your just cooking and cleaning." I said. Carmen laughed and so did Emory.

"Okay let's go out there and make their pants move!" Emory said.

THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

2 girls in back: Yn and Emory
Girl in the front: Carmen!

Once we finished our dance we bowed. I looked at Miguel as his jaw dropped. I blew him a kiss as we walked away back to the dressing room.

MIGUEL POV:
The way Yn danced really turned me on. Like alot. Obviously Maria didn't see it. She was in a kids area that they had across the hall.

Us guys warmed up for our dance. "Okay you guys ready?" Tristan asked. We all sighed. "Let's do it for Jacob." I said. Everyone nodded. "And for the ladies ofc." Brady said.

We laughed and nodded.

ANOTHER MOMENT YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Guy with black shirt: Tristan
Other guys with white on: Miguel, Banks, Brady and Mason and some of Tristan's family who joined.

Once we finished our dance. Yn was holding her stomach from laughing so hard. I blew her kiss and we walked away.

"Yooooo!" I said. "We ate that." Tristan said. "We most definitely did not eat." Banks said. "We looked like idiots."

"At least we tried! We're not professional dancers so it wasn't gonna look that neat, but we did it for Jacob and Tristan." Brady said. We all went in for a group hug.

My boys. Even though we didn't get to do this dance with Jacob, I still pictured that he was there.

We did for Jacob.

And Tristan ofc😝

Guysssssssss!! We only have 4 more chapters left.

But which dance was better?

I love you guys mwahhhh💋💋