032

This chapter is very short and I spent so much time on this and it's like a things going on and it's a little sad!

I know In the last one I said you guys are probably gonna like this one but I lied.

I was putting Maria's hair into a cute hairstyle with her beautiful curly hair. I loved her hair. I always wished I had natural curly hair. I don't even know where she gets it from. Miguel's hair isn't really curly it's mostly wavy. I had gotten a phone call from Tiffany so I answered it.

"Hey Tiff! What's up?" I asked putting the phone to my ear while still touching Maria's hair. "Y-Yn." She said. She sounded like she had been crying and her voice was shaking.

"Tiffany what's wrong?" I asked as I pulled away from Maria's Hair. "Jacob's Dead." She said. I dropped the phone and fell to the ground. Tears began to come down my eyes as Maria turned around and looked at me in confusion.

I picked the phone back up. "What?" I said. "He was on the w-way home and he was rushing to get home to me and-"

"Okay where are you?" I asked. "I'm at the hospital! I'm with his family and I already Called Carmen and everyone else I just can't do this." Tiffany said.

I nodded and hung up. I heard the front door open as Maria ran towards the front. "Hi daddy!" I heard. I hope Miguel doesn't know yet.

"Hey princesa." He said walking in the living room holding Maria in his arms. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked looking at my face. I sighed. "Hey, you can tell me." He said walking towards me and touching my cheek.

"Tiffany called me and said that Jacob died in a Car Accident." Miguel said. Miguel had a straight face. Tears began to form in his eyes as he put Maria down.

Maria's face began to frown as she looked up at me. "Uncle Jake is dead...?"she asked looking at me as she was about to cry. I looked up at Miguel who was now putting his head in his hands.

"We're gonna talk later Princess." I said. "Miguel their at the hospital if you wanna go-"

"No! I'm not going I just don't wanna be anywhere but here in my own house i can't do this." Miguel said. "Mikey it's okay we don't have to go I get it." I said.

I feel terrible for Miguel. Jacob and I weren't really that close but we were still good friends and Jacob was one of Miguel's Best friends and they have been friends since they were 15 and I feel terrible for him.

I pulled Miguel in my arms as I heard him sob. Maria was wiping a tear that came from her eye.

Okay I'm really sorry for doing poor Tiffany and Jacob like that basically their whole friend group but it just came into my mind that someone should 💀

Anyways don't hate me! Love ya💋💋