Chapter 4

7:00 am     I wake up and check my phone

      7:00 am
     I wake up and check my phone. I have to be there by 8:45. Ughh I'm so tired!! I get up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I do my usual skincare and makeup. I put on my outfit. It's something cute, because why not!?

     The jacket is cute and one of my favorites

     The jacket is cute and one of my favorites. I have two of them. One black and one white. I ask Amelia if she can drive me, but she's already gone. Right, we used to work at the same time but now i go after. Now how am i supposed to go! *ding* and idea in my head. Ken!
  y/n: Hey Ken, I'm sorry but i have no ride at all. My friend starts work before me. And because you're my boss and a friend now. I was wondering if you could be the one to drive me?
  Ken🐈‍⬛: Yeah sure! I'm glad you consider me a friend. I'll pick you up everyday. I'll come get you in 5.
  y/n: Oh my gosh! Thank you so so much! You're the best! See you! And again, thank you so much!
     Ken is coming to pick me up. KEN. MY BOSS AND AN IDOL. What!! I'm so shocked right now. Am I sooo lucky. Nooo... Other people work for him. But am I lucky!?
     Maybe I'm overthinking it. I put on my shoes and grab my stuff. Lip balm, phone, AirPods, lotion, sanitizer, gum, and lollipops. I need them for concentration.

     I love my tall shoes

     I love my tall shoes. The best! I hate small shoes, they're uncomfortable to me. I put my stuff in my bag.

     It's very convenient

     It's very convenient. Carries everything I need. I go through like 10 lollipops in a day so I need it. I love my keychain and pins. They're so adorable. I go outside and sit on my porch, waiting for Ken. 4 minutes pass and he arrives. I go up to his car and go in.

       ・ken's POV・
    Omg. Her jacket is so cute. Bunny ears! Agh I need to stop. I unlock the doors to let her in. She buckles her seat and I start driving to the company building. She has her AirPods in, listening to music. I glance at her phone. She's listening to "Criminal"! My song! Oh my goodness.
     I can't believe she's listening to my song. Well it's a good song and I have many fans, but her? I never expected her to listen to my music. But the again, we did just become friends. She followed me on Instagram yesterday, I guess she just found out I'm an artist.
     I saved her number as "Y/n 🐈" it's the only emoji closest to how her cat looks. She owns a Siamese and it's so so cute. As I'm driving she says something.
     "How long have you been making music?"
     "5 year's now."
     "Wow that's cool. I like your songs a lot."
     I blushed at that. She wasn't looking so she didn't see me, I'm so relieved she didn't see me blush. Why do i feel so flustered. Lots of people have said they like my music but why am i flustered when she says it? I need to calm down. We just became friends and I'm already crushing.
     ・Y/n's POV・
     We finally arrive. I take off my seatbelt and grab my bag. We walk in together. No one's here yet, obviously because they start later on. We go to his office. Of course I have to stay there since I'm his secretary. I'll probably get bored. I take out two strawberry lollipops. I pop one into my mouth.
     "Want one?" I asked Ken.
     "No thanks, can you get me a coffee?"
     "Yes sir."
     "Ken."
     "Right, KEN."
     "How do you like it?"
     He describes exactly and I leave to go make his coffee. I'm not much of a coffee person. More of a milk person. I finish making his coffee and walk back to his office with it in my hands. I place it in his desk.
     "What do I do now?"
     "Not much, it hasn't been a busy week."
     "Okay I'll just sit here, and wait."
     "Hm okay."
      ・Ken's POV・
     A lollipop? This early? That's outrageous. She must really like sugar. She bought like 5 bags of candy yesterday. Jeez she's a sweet tooth. I ask her to make me a coffee and she did it perfectly. Wow she's good. It isn't a very busy week so I just let her sit and wait. While she's waiting she's watching something. I glance over. She's watching Chainsaw Man? Well it is trending now. I get distracted and watch a little.
     My phone starts to ring. She immediately answers it before I can. Was she a secretary at her last job? Oh! Her resume. She was. I wonder why she got fired. Ehh it's not my business.
     "What was it?"
     "A guy named Justin, he was talking about you guys having practice today at 2 pm. I'll make sure to remind you."
     "Do you want to come to practice with me? You have nothing to do here because it's not so busy at the moment. "
    "Yes! And if it's okay, can I learn it with you guys!?"
    "Yeah, I'll ask the others. "
    I'm sure the others wouldn't mind if she came along. She's bouncing up and down in her seat all giddy. Wow she must really like the idea of dancing. She throws away her lollipop stick.
    "Do we have milk boxes in the fridge."
    "Yeah I bought some after I saw you chugging 3 yesterday. "
    " Wow really! Thanks! Ur so considerate."
    "I'll go with you, I'm so bored today. "
     We walk down to the cafeteria. We check up on everyone working today, everyone's doing pretty well. Chatting and getting work done. I'll let it slide. Again, this week won't be that busy.
     She runs up to the fridge and her jaw drops. Is 3 packs of 6 too much? She ends up grabbing 2 cartons and a donut from the box she bought yesterday. She came over to sit with me. She handed me the milk and a straw. A straw? Oh well. I take it and open it. I use the straw of course. Cause WHY NOT.
     "By the way, you guys are going to be practicing the songs MANA, GENTO, BAZINGA, and I WANT YOU today."
     "Mhmm. Are you sure you wanna learn with us? I don't know if you'll be able to handle practicing all night."
     "Of course I can! I used to be in a dance cover group. We ended up ending the group because we decided to continue our own personal lives."
     She's amazing. A cover group? I wonder what groups she's covered.
     "What groups have you covered?"
     "BTS, Stray Kids, GOT7, BigBang, Twice, Blackpink, (G)-idle, and EXO. Our last group cover was Oh My God by (G)-idle. My last solo cover was POP by naeyeon. My performance was the last we did before separating."
    "That's actually so cool! Honestly, I didn't expect you to dance. Even if we just met you just didn't seem like it to me!"
   "We went on a hiatus for a while before my solo and separating. It was a long one! I'm kind of glad we seperated. They always treated me different. "
   "Aw that's not good."
     She finished her milk and donut. She got up to through her trash. She came back. I couldn't finish my milk. She noticed. And just took it? She drank it. From my straw. What. She just drank it and went to through the carton away. She just drank my milk. From my straw.
____________________________________
I don't know how to feel about this. I just wrote what ever came to mind. And btw, y/n is based off me. I'm lazy and didn't feel like just creating a fake person. 😝. And AGAIN, hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. It's a pretty long chapter for I'm bored. Love you guysss. 🌽🌽