Chapter 10

1 week later

1 week later...
A couple days ago, I met up with Amelia. She's still the same Amelia I've known since 7th grade. I love her so much! The man she's marrying is a guy named Luka. He's really nice and respectful. I saw the way he takes care of her. And I of course 100% approve of him.
     I only want the best for Amelia. She's been here for me throughout everything. Even if we're distant now, she's still who I go to when I need a gossip buddy!
     Today, Amelia, her sisters, and I are out shopping for bridesmaid dresses. She wants to get us matching, sage green dresses.
     "How about this?" I asked.
     "Oh my gosh! That's perfect! You're the best." Amelia replied.

    "I love it so much! It's simple yet cute

    "I love it so much! It's simple yet cute. The slit is amazing. And most importantly, it's cute asf!" Amelia added on.
     We bought at least 5 of that dress. Along with some cute sandals. Her wedding was going to be amazing.
        10 minutes later...
     Us girls ended up getting McDonald's. Because what better way is there to end a day of shopping. We laughed and joked for how ever long. I got to know her sisters and how everyone's lives was going.
     Ame and Luka have been together since 7th grade. Luka was kind of intimidating at first. But as time passed I saw how loving he was with Ame. My heart was so warm watching them being lovey dovey. I never doubted them getting married, and I'm glad I didn't.
     They're absolutely happy together and everyone can tell. I'm just sad that we only have 2 weeks left to be together since she's going back home after her wedding.
        30 mins later...
     I'm home now and Ken is fast asleep. I don't blame him though. He was out with his best friends all day while I was shopping with Ame and her sisters. I'm pretty tired too. I make sure that the other boys are sleeping comfortably in the guest rooms.
     I check up on them to see that Pablo and Stell are sharing and Justin and Josh are sharing. These boys really are getting comfortable. They're sleeping like a litter of kittens.
     I go to my room and take a nice, long, and refreshing shower. Today was a long day. I had fun but I'm exhausted. I do my night routine as always. I changed into a T-shirt and shorts. I lay in bed and fall asleep...
____________________________________
Hi guys! I'm back again! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated properly in a while. I'm sorry that this is a short chapter but school has started up again and I'm really busy as an honor student. Your girl is very smart if you can't tell by her writing skills. I hope you guys enjoyed. Love you guys!! 🌽🌽