Chapter 1

"Y/n HURRY UP!!"      "The interview is an hour jeez

     "Y/n HURRY UP!!"
     "The interview is an hour jeez."
     "Do you want breakfast or not."
     "Cominggggg."
     Y/n went downstairs groaning, she still wanted to sleep. But Amelia wanted her to eat before leaving. She went to the kitchen, checking if her friend wanted any help. "Do you need any help?" asked y/n. "Nope, you have an interview and if you get the job I'll maybe consider taking you to buy more posters for your room." Amelia replied. Y/n loved putting things up. Amelia didn't. That was one of the few things opposite of them. "
     Ah okay," y/n replied as she went to sit at the table. She checked her phone. "8:45" the interview was at 9:45. "Are you doneeeee!?" y/n yelled. "BE PATIENT, GOSH," Amelia yelled back.
                          ~five minutes laterrr~
     "I'm done, eat your food and then get ready so we can leave."
     "Mhmm."
     Amelia was a good cook. Y/n loved when she would bake. Her brownies tasted like heaven.
                           ~10 minutes laterrr~
     "I'm done, I'll wash the dishes." y/n said.
     "Alright." Amelia replied
     As y/n was washing the dishes, she was wondering who the guy she bumped into was. He was pretty polite but quiet. He seemed pretty cool and he was handsome. I really want to meet him again.
     Y/n finished up and went to her room. She needed to look presentable for the interview. The company was a fashion line. "Superior son" was the name of the company. She was interested in fashion. She even had a few design sketches in her sketchbook.
I don't wanna be boring and wear a suit but I also want to look nice.
   She was rummaging through her closet and pulled and outfit out.

    It's cute

    It's cute. Not much but it's cute. She changed and did her makeup. Who would wanna look bad? She grabbed her resume, chapstick, pens, phone, AirPods, and some candies. Putting them in her bag neatly. She hated being messy. She went downstairs, Amelia was waiting for her in the car.
     Y/n walked and went in the car. The car ride was fun. Amelia and y/n were singing songs from their shared playlist. They had similar music taste so they never fought over who's music to play. They were the perfect pair of friends.
     As they arrived and Amelia was parking, y/n asked, "Can we go out after the interview?"
     "Of course we can!!" Amelia exclaimed.
     "See youuu!! I'll text you to pick me up once it's done."
      "See you too!!"
      Y/n walked into the building. It was huge. As she entered she saw a bunch of people waiting. Woah this dude must be cool. Why is everyone staring at me? She hated the stares. Maybe it's because I just walked in. Okay now they're looking away. Y/n walked around and saw a man who looked pretty nice. "Uhm, excuse me."
      "Yes, ma'am."
     "I'm here for the interview, I was wondering where I could wait."
     The man explained and she went to sit down.
                        ~1 and 1/2 hours later~
     It was finally y/n's turn for the interview. She walked into the room and introduced herself. She looked up and was slightly shocked. He's the CEO here!? It was the guy she bumped into. What a coincidence. He saw her face and smiled at her.
      "You're the girl from last week. I didn't think I would see you again."
      "Yes sir, I remember you."
God, he had such a charming smile and his voice was so beautiful. Y/n thought to herself. "You can sit here." the man pointed at the seat infront of his desk.
     "Sir-"
     "My name is Ken Suson. You can just call me Ken."
                        ~after the interview~
   "If you get the job, you'll receive a call within two days."
    "Thank you, Ken."
    Y/n went out and called Amelia. Amelia would take a while because the place was like 15 minutes away. Y/n decided to sit down and watch anime on her phone while waiting. She was too focused to even notice that Ken came out his office. He saw her sitting there and approached her. He tapped her shoulder, "Why haven't you left?" he asked.
    "I'm waiting for my friend took pick me up." y/n replied with a blank look on her face.
    "Do you wanna get a few snacks with me while you wait? There's an convience store across the street."
Why me. Isn't there anyone else. Oh. There's no one else but me and a few workers.
"Sure, let's go." y/n replied with a smile.
"You watch anime too?" Ken asked.
She forgot to turn off her phone. It was paused but not turned off.
"Yeah, wow I think we might have some similar interest."
"I think so too!"
They walked side by side to the store, talking and laughing with each other. They just got to talk and they already know so much about each other. Ken is nice and chill. His office was very dark. Mostly black. She didn't expect him to be so cheery.
They went in the store and chose some things together. They went to the check out.
"I'll pay." y/n insisted.
"No, I'll pay."
They fought over who's paying for a few minutes until y/n dropped her card. Ken quickly paid as she picked it up. "Let me pay next timeee." y/n whined. Next time....
____________________________________

Wow. I'm liking this book already. Only one chapter and I already impressed with myself. Bajhsijss. I hope you guys are enjoying my writing too!! Next time. Will there be a next time? OF COURSE DUHHHHHHHHHH. I lied and got excited. Ended up writing the first chapter in the middle of the day. Might write second chapter tonight. Have fun you delulus. 🤍🤍🌽🌽