Chapter 5

11:56 am

11:56 am.
・Ken's POV・
We just got to know each other and she's already so comfortable. I'm so amazed. She must be a huge extrovert! I check the time and tell her we should get going and get ready for practice. Before leaving I announce to everyone that they can leave.
We're sitting in the car, on the way to her house so she can get changed. She asks if I wanna come inside instead of waiting in the car. I follow along cause it's hot out. She goes upstairs to change while I'm on the couch. She comes out in this.

     Y/n has

Y/n has... Two jackets in her hands? A black one and white one. She hands me the black one. As I'm trying to see the design she says...
"It's going to get colder tonight. You can borrow it. Your outfit right now should be fine for practice."
She was right. I would be fine. I look at the jacket and realize it's the black bunny one she was wearing earlier. She puts on hers and I realize it's a white bunny jacket. Are we really going to match?
I put on the jacket and we go into the car after she grabs her stuff. She's really generous. How nice. Our company really shouldn't be that far from here. At least 7-10 minutes.
1:45 pm
We arrive. We grab our things and walk inside, walking up to our practice room. We walk in and all the members glance at us. I told them she was coming earlier, why are they staring? Oh right. The jackets.
"HEYY KENNN!!" they all shouted.
"What's her name!?" said Pablo.
"My name is y/n." y/n replied with a smile.
"HEY Y/N!!" they all yelled.
"Y/n, they are Pablo, stell, Josh, and Justin the one who called earlier."
"Hey everyone! It's nice to meet you guys!"
9:23 pm.
Practice finished at 9:20. We're still here trying to relax a little. We all agreed on ordering pizza, y/n offered to pay and she did. She was getting along well with all of them. I was happy to see that.
Justin nudged my arm. "You're staring at her" he said teasingly. I looked away after he said that. Shit. I was. "Shut up!" I whisper shouted. Gosh he keeps teasing me all practice!! Our food arrived and we all thanked y/n before digging in.
10:05
・Y/n's POV・
Everyone's packing up including me. The boys were all so fun to hang out with. The choreographies were pretty fun too! Stell said I was an amazing dancer and Ken said I learn fast. I told them about my old dance cover group and they were all amazed. A few of the members also used to be in cover groups!
Ken and I were walking to the car. He stopped and took of the jacket, handing it back to me.
"Thank you, you're very nice you know?"
"You're welcome, I wouldn't want to risk you getting sick before an performance!"
I offered a lollipop again, he took it this time. He ate it immediately. And asked if i could bring extra tomorrow. I agreed of course. I love sharing and I love sweets. He took me home. When I got home, I saw Amelia fast asleep on the couch. I sighed as I put my stuff down.
I lifted her up, she was light so it wasn't a tough job. I placed her in her bed and tucked her in. She's so lucky to have a best friend like me. I hope nothing happened today. She didn't move a single bit while I was carrying her. Poor girl, must've been so tired.
I went downstairs to grab my stuff. I went back to my room and took a shower. I was so sweaty from all that practice. I changed into my clothes and went to sleep.
____________________________________
Another short chapter. 3 chapters in one day! Woo! Might write some more tmr. Have a good night/day everyone!! 🌽🌽🌽