Chapter 3

10:34 pm       Y/n's POV     I woke up, its 10:34

       10:34 pm
       Y/n's POV
     I woke up, its 10:34. I check my phone. I have a message? I open the message wondering what it is.
     "Hey, this is Ken. You've gotten the job and you'll start tomorrow. It was nice getting to know you."
     I GOT THE JOB?! AND I START TOMORROW!? Omg so fast! What the heck! Wow. This is amazing. At least I don't have to wait longer. Gosh that was really fast. Ohhh right, he did say I would get a message today if I got the job.
     I go out my room, I check if Amelia's asleep. She's out. Dead asleep. Oh well, I'll just tell her later. I go downstairs and get myself a glass of milk. I save Ken's number as "Ken🐈‍⬛". He showed me picture of his cat the other day. Kuro is so cute! So fluffy and small.
     I go on Instagram and school for a while. Something catches my attention. Ken's Instagram was on my recommended follows. I click on his account, curious to see what he posts. Wow this man has amazing style. Such a fashionista. He really is so cool! I wonder who takes his pictures, the angles are fascinating. I check his highlights. He has a highlight for Kuro! "Kuro Chan 🐈‍⬛". Cute.
     This man is quite a softie with his cat. Woah he must really like the color black. His whole room is black! Even his wardrobe! Mine is too, but that's not what this is about. I follow him. Then the realization hits me, gosh I think I seem like a stalker.
     I finish my milk and wash my cup. I turn around and see Amelia, freshly awake.
     "Good morning, Amelia!"
     "Good morningggg."
     "What happened yesterday?"
     "Some dumb family reunion."
     "Ahhh, I understand."
     I give her a hug and go to sit on the couch. She follows behind after grabbing a juice box.
     "What should we watch?"
     "Let's just watch some random performances."
     "Ooo, that one was two nights ago, let's watch it"
     The song was called "GENTO by SB19" interesting. I click on it, the performance starts. I see someone and I swear I recognize them. Their part comes one, and I am baffled. KEN SUSON? NO ONE TOLD ME HE WAS AN ARTIST TOO!! Why did no one tell meeee. His voice is so captivating...
     "No rush I can do this all day, twenty four mentality like Kobe..."
      DAMN THIS MAN GOT A DEEP VOICE WOW.  Gosh I am so baffled right now. I am shook, baffled, flabbergasted, shivering in my boots. Their group is amazing. I should really check them out.
     "Dude, are you okay." Amelia said as she was shaking me.
     "Y-yeah bro. They're just so amazing!! Let's watch more performances."
     "YES LET'S DO THAT."
     We search them up on our TV and watch more and more of their performances. I even found out that Ken is a soloist! His name is actually Felip. So cool. His songs are amazing. My personal favorites being "Palayo" and "Criminal". This man and his group have crazy talent.
     Me and Amelia go on my laptop and do some research about them. We find out amazing information and watch their content. They're really funny! Me and Amelia spend the whole day laughing and being in awe by their content.
     Oh my god! I need to tell Amelia about me getting the job! "Amelia! Remember how I went to that interview yesterday?"
     "Of course!!"
     "Well... I got the job and I started tomorrow!"
     She stared at me in shock. Is she shocked by how fast that was?
     "THAT FAST!? Wow that's amazing!"
     I was right. We hug eachother, jumping around excitedly. We look outside and see it's already dark. Wow, did we really just spend all day watching sb19 content! That's crazyyy. We hug eachother again, saying goodnight.
     I go to my room and get ready to sleep. I put on a big shirt and shorts. I have to sleep early so I can be ready tomorrow. Goodnight...
____________________________________
Wow! I know this is a short chapter, but it's the best I can do right now. Again, I hoped you guys are enjoying this book. I know it's just gotten started but I really do I hope my writing is up to ur guys liking! Remember to stream their newest episode, "PAGTATAG" . Goodbye!! 🌽🌽