Chapter 11

7:58

         7:58.  3 days later
     We finished "rehearsing" wedding performances. Amelia asked for sb19 to perform "Liham". I'm going to perform "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. Ame thought it would be a good choice because me and her used to sing it together and listen to it while we talked about our future husband's. And now here she is, getting married.
     Rehearsals were amazing and fun. Watching Ame's sisters singing. They sing so heavenly. Their voices match perfectly like a puzzle. Sb19's voices are amazing. "Liham" is such a beautiful song. Pau really is an amazing producer. I wonder if he's ever wrote his own letters for someone.
     "Where should we go? It'd be nice to hang out all together." asked Kim, Ame's eldest sister.
     "Let's go to the beach!" Cam, the middle child, requested.
     "YEAH LET'S GOOOOOO!!" everyone shouted excitedly.
     "But I don't have a cute swimming suit!" Me and Ame said at the same time.
     Me and Ame exchange looks, laughing at how alike our minds are.
     "Shopping time!" Stell exclaimed.
     "Okay let's divide who is going into each car since we only have two and there are 10 of us." Pablo said.
     "Ame, Luke, Josh, Stell and Kim go into Josh's car. Everyone else is coming with me." said Pablo.
     We all went to our designated cars and left to go shopping!! Shopping is so fun. Especially for clothes. I love buying clothes. Clothes are amazing. I could go shopping all day if I wanted to.
         10 mins later. At the mall.
     "LET'S GOOOOOO!!" Jah, Ame, and I shouted. Average youngest. We all went into the mall. Josh and Luke were getting along well, Stell and Pablo stuck together as always. Kim and Cam stuck together too. Jah, Ame, and I all walked together while talking. Ken followed behind the three of us, giggling at us being dumb.
     Stell ended up tripped over a rock and everyone laughed at him.
     "Hey! Stop laughing!" stell said, pouting.
     Ken helped him up and we continued to walk towards the mall. We go inside and walks towards the nearest store we see that has beach wear.
     Us girls went to the women's aisle and all hyped each other up over swim suits. I love hanging out with them so much.
     After an hour in the store, we all had bought our swim suits and paid for our own. I ended up getting this one.

     It was cute and covered just the right amount of skin

     It was cute and covered just the right amount of skin. (You guys can imagine it as any other color or any other swimsuit<3)
     We went and bought some food from the food court in the mall. We also got boba. We hung out for a bit and finally went to the beach.
         25 mins later. At the beach.
     The drive was long and I fell asleep on ken's shoulder. He woke me up and we all went to go change into our swim suits. Once we all changed, we went and set up our spot. We chose a spot with a table so we could set down our food.
     We all ate again so that we'll be full and have enough energy for the rest of the afternoon. We enjoyed our time. Ken carried me on his shoulders and Josh carried Jah. We wrestled but Jah won. T^T
         3 hours later. 8:36 pm.
     We finished up playing around and sat down at our tables. We talked for a while and just enjoyed the night. We packed up our things once we thought it was time to go home which was around 9:24 pm.
     We all went to our designated cars and we're dropped off at our homes, one by one. I fell asleep in the car after the long drive. Once we arrived home, Ken woke me up and we went inside. I said my goodbyes to my buddies in the car and thanked Pablo for the ride.
     I went inside to take a shower. The shower was nice and relaxing, especially after a long day of hanging out and rehearsals.
     Ken and I kissed goodnight and I went to my room to sleep....
____________________________________
I'm so sorry for the late update! I kinds forgot about my book and have been focusing on school. And again, another short chapter. I'm deeply so sorry. I also want to thank everyone for the reads,follows, and votes! Thank you guys so much! I hope you all have an amazing day/night. Love you guys so much!! 🌽🌽