The Tides

"Grab onto me! Please!"

The waves shot the cookie back and forth on the canoe that held on for it's life.

Red Velvet Cookie was the one who cried their name, who screamed as the waves threatened to break apart their dough.

Weirdly, Red Velvet Cookie did know who the Cookie was that was in the water, but he knew that he just had to save them.

"Let go of me! You're a cookie of....darkness!"

The cookie's head kept sinking and returning up in large breaths as their dough got soggier and soggier. "I do not care who I belong to! I must save you!"

The cookie turned around in fear as they gripped the canoe, barely holding on.

"NO! I'd rather die then-"

A giant wave crashed onto the canoe. The cookie lost all grip and fell straight into the water.

Red velvet cookie cried out in alarm as they searched the navy blue waters, but the cookie was gone.

"Motherfucker! That stubborn-UGH!"

Red Velvet Cookie stared as the waved continued crashing onto the canoe. He'd lost his paddles and knew he was helpless.

He sat down in the canoe and sighed.

"I wish for my cake monsters at times like this..."

Suddenly, a waved flipped the canoe upside down, and he toppled underwater.

When he turned around, he was met with a shark who shot him back up onto the canoe.

Red velvet was still shaken when the shark jumped onto the canoe, turning into a blue haired cookie who stared in concentration and fear.

"Listen, Red Velvet1"

"Since when could you talk? Is this some sort of-"

"Times have changed, ok! Look, I can talk because of some prophecy. The water says I need the voice to complete my part. And they told me about you."

Red Velvet Cookie glared at Sorbet Shark Cookie.

"You some sort of clone, or hologram?"

Sorbet Shark Cookie groaned, their voice still a child's.

"Ok, technically I could always talk, but barely. The Tides have gifted me with free speech. You know the Tides, right?"

Red Velvet Cookie laughed. "Listen I would know id these 'Tides' were alive."

"Fine then, drown. I don't care."

Sorbet Shark Cookie prepared to hop off, and Red Velvet Cookie shot up and yelled.

"WAIT! Please! Look, I am simply scared, just please! Don't leave me here!"

Sorbet Shark Cookie turned around and smiled. "Knew you'd come around! I'll steer this canoe right to shore! A next time, don't take a canoe this far off shore."

Sorbet Shark Cookie transformed into a shark and began pushing the canoe from the back at high speeds. They crashed and swirled over the waves, Red Velvet Cookie having to lay flat and pray to avoid falling off.

After many crashes, the canoe flipped onto a blue crystal like shore.

Red Velvet Cookie exclaimed.

"Hey! Rock Candy shore!"

"Um, what?"

"This beach is made of Rock Candy!"