Hamato Atsuko

Hamato Atsuko from ROTTMNT 2018 in 2012!

Nicknames:

1. Akko (Toshiro)

2. Ma or Mama (By Yoshi)

3. Phoenix (In her heyday, By everyone)

4. Mother or Okaasan (By other children)

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Atsuko is bisexual.

Person.Gender_Identity: Hamato Atsuko is a prideful, and strong woman.

Kown languages: Atsuko speaks very well in Japanese.

Birthday: Unknown 

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Amber 

Age: (In the story) Start from her 30s to her 40s.

Height: 5'2

Weight: 180

Home: Tokyo

Occupation: Headmistress of the Hamato Clan 

ORIGIN:

Hamato Atsuko used to go by a different name, long before she met Yuuta, her other name used to be Mori Atsuko but of course, that name, was not her true birth name either, but she had long forgotten what her name used to be before she was taken in by the Foot Clan...

Atsuko used to be just like any other girl, she had a mother and a father who she deeply loved but she could not remember their names nor faces. She was maybe about five or six years old when the Yakuza came...and took away everything she knew.

Her parents had died that night and she was taken to the orphanage. She lived in that awful place for many years, no one wanted to adopt her because she was too violent and angry. The caregivers often kept her locked in a room by herself so she would not scare off the wanting parents who wanted to adopt the other children.

However, when Atsuko reached the age of 12, she ran away and lived out on the streets for months until, one day, she saved a man who almost got run over by a car. Little did she know that man was going to change her whole life. His name was Mori Toshiro, a sensei that worked for the Foot Clan, and he shortly became Atsuko's adopted father.

Toshiro trained Atsuko under him and she soon became one of the strongest ninjas in the Foot Clan, catching the attention of the leader, Oroku Maji as well as his two sons, Oroku Keiji and Oroku Nagi. Especially, Oroku Nagi. Despite Toshiro's wishes, Atsuko became one of Oroku Maji's top kunoichis, next to Shisho Miyoko, whose family had served the Foot clan since it first came to be.

You could say that Atsuko and Miyoko...had a secret...thing for each other. Atsuko had loved Miyoko deeply and she had loved her in return but, things changed when they turned 17. Miyoko told Atsuko of her plan, she said that Oroku Maji was planning on arranging his sons to marry soon and how she was determined to assure that she is the one who marries Keiji. Atsuko's heart felt like it broke in two as she heard this and when she asked Miyoko, ¨Why?¨ she explained that she was only marrying him so that she can gain power, saying a woman had no future in a clan, that men would always look down at them and the only way to survive was to marry Keiji. For if she becomes his wife, she will have more power in the Foot and no one will stand in her way.

She had told Atsuko to marry Nagi, since he was interested and said it would be easier for them to sneak around if she married Keiji's brother. Atsuko absolutely refused, and Miyoko became angry, saying that it was not a big deal and that they can both be happy. Still, Atsuko would not give in, she loves Miyoko but she will not marry someone she did not love just so she can have power. Miyoko became furious and the two fought fiercely. Atsuko almost succeeded but she hesitated and Miyoko took her chance to stab her, leaving her alone to bleed out on the street.