Oroku Saki

Nicknames:

1. Shredder (When he served in army)

2. Master Shredder (By students and soldiers)

3. Otosan (By Pimiko)

Gender: Male

Species: Born Human but turned himself into a mutant

Sexuality: Shredder is straight

Person.Gender_Identity: Shredder is a crazy, vengeful man.

Known languages: Japanese and English

Birthday: March 13th 1968

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Black

Age: 44

Height: 6'2

Weight: 184

Home: Tokyo (Previously) New York (Presently)

Occupation: Merciless Headmaster of Foot Clan

ORIGIN:

Oroku Saki was the biological son of Oroku Keiji and Oroku Miyoko until Hamato Yuuta attacked their home, ending Oroku Keiji before he continued to do any more harm to his clan and innocent people. Oroku Miyoko came running out with Saki in her arms, but it was clear that she was badly hurt and did not have long. After shouting at Yuuta and saying her final words to Saki, Miyoko died, and Yuuta took in Saki as his own.

Saki was such a calm and serious child; it did not take long for the Hamato Family to fall in love with him. Yoshi was expressly happy to have a brother and Saki seemed to like him right away.

However, a few years later, when the boys started their training, a rivalry started between them and Saki took it very seriously. Saki always felt like an outsider in his family, like he did not fit in and ninjutsu was the only thing he had in common with them, so he was always dedicated to prove himself and be better than anyone else.

It always brought him great joy when his father would praise him and scold Yoshi during training. However, he felt bitter that he could never win against Yoshi. He could beat every one of his peers, but Yoshi was a way better fighter than he was and always won. It seemed no matter how hard Saki worked he could never beat his older brother in combat.

Not only that but everyone seemed to like him more. Everyone found Saki to be way too serious and cold even. It would upset him but Yoshi, despite any argument they had, would never leave him out or behind. Yoshi would drag him along into all of his mischief schemes and adventurous weather he wanted to or not.

So, despite their jealousy towards each other and their adventures, back then, there was not a lot of hate, more of a love-hate relationship. They were more like best friends than brothers. Still, Saki was still determined to prove that he is better than his brother and to be the next head of the Hamato Clan.

Then at Yoshi's sixteenth birthday, he met Tang Shen. While everyone was getting ready for the dinner, Saki was walking around when he caught sight of her, playing the herb. Saki was awe-strucked. There were many fine women in his clan, but none were as beautiful as Tang Shen.

It was the first time Saki felt anything towards anyone before. When Shen noticed him, he introduced himself and Shen immediately stood to bow her head. They got to talking and Saki found himself more interested.

Until Oroku Nagi came out of nowhere and attacked.

Saki wanted to help his brother and Shen but...something about the man had him stay put with his mind racing with weird daja vu feelings. It was only when Tang Shen screamed for her lost clan that he snapped out of it.