Oroku Keiji

Nicknames:

None

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Sexuality: Keiji is straight

Person.Gender_Identity: Oroku Keiji, is ruthless, cold man

Known languages: Japanese

Birthday: Unknown 

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Gray 

Age: 40s

Height: 6'0

Weight: 183

Home: Tokyo

Occupation: Fearsome Headmaster of the Foot Clan (Previously) 

ORIGIN:

Oroku Keiji is the eldest son of Oroku Maji and the previous leader of the Foot Clan. Keiji was determined to be his father's image and so, he  grew to be a ruthless and merciless leader. Even though the training was brutal.  Keiji and his brother were badly abused by their father Maji, claiming it was to make them stronger and bring honor to their Foot Clan.

It did not matter how hurt they got, their father would not even beat an eye, only shouting at them for their failure and punishing them even more. Their father was cruel, but Keiji would do anything to not dishonor him or his clan.

Keiji did not care for his brother nor did he have any friends, but there was one soul who he did value. Shisho Miyoko was the most powerful and loyal kunoichi he has ever met. She was strong too and smart. She was the one who actually helped him in his reign. Seeing her use, Keiji asked her to be his second in command and she did not hesitate to say yes. 

However, things became a problem after he and his brother killed Atsuko's father... 

After Toshiro's death, their father had imprisoned Atsuko, in hopes that doing so would force her to agree to marry Nagi but she still refused. Keiji never had too much interest in Atsuko but he admired her determination and fearless spirit. They talked about killing her, since it was clear she was not going to bend but before they could, Yuuta somehow broke into their home and freed her. 

Things became chaotic after that. With Atsuko at the Hamato Clan's side, they were able to attack and Keiji had to watch his father fight off Hamato Sho. It was a glorious battle, one resulting in Sho getting badly injured and he would have died too, if not for his youngest son who took the hit for him...

Both he and his father had been pleased. Though they did not kill Sho, he would surely die in time with his injuries and they managed to take away one of his sons.  Maji stood tall with his sons smiling proudly at him. However, when Maji turned his back, a furious roar was heard and everyone froze when they saw Atsuko, stabbing Maji through his chest, killing him instantly.

Just like he had killed her father...

Keiji and Nagi screamed while Yuuta was frozen in shock. Enraged, Keiji attacked Atsuko with Nagi and Miyoko helping. Yuuta, and his friends soon joined the fight as well when they saw Atsuko in danger.

They all fought and, in the end, the Hamato Clan had won. Yuuta was stuck in grief, he could have easily killed him but before Keiji could, Hamato soldiers showed up, leaving them no choice but to retreat.

Like Yuuta, Keiji took over the Foot Clan sooner than expected and lead the same way his father had taught him. He continued his war with Yuuta, promising revenge. He married Miyoko and had a son who he named Saki. He knew that his son would be legendary and he promised to personally make sure of it, however, he had no chance, after his final battle with the Hamto Clan.

Hamato Yuuta killed Oroku Keiji, but Keiji did not care, for he knew, his son would bring the Foot Clan back, like the clan leaders before him have done hundreds of times before...

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Abilities (No powers):

1.Knowledgeable

2. Leadership

3.Ninjutsu

4. Intelligent

5. Strong

6. Agile

7. Ruthless

8. Ninjutsu master

Weapon: Gauntlets

Appearance:

 Keiji is a slim, but tall, brawny, and toned man with long brown hair, brown eyes, a scar that went across his forehead to his bottom lip. He wore armor similar to Shredder's.

Mental Trauma:

N/A

Personality:

Little to no empathy and rarely showed any interest in the feelings of others. He is a cruel, merciless leader who is easily angered and heartless. He can be amoral and egotistical.

Hobbies: None

FAMILY:

Parents: Oroku Maji (Father)

Siblings: Oroku Nagi (Brother)

Spouse: Oroku Miyoko (Wife)

Children: Oroku Saki (Son) 

Grandchildren: Hamato Miwa (Adopted Disowned, Granddaughter) Oroku Pimiko (Disowned, Granddaughter)

Friends/Allies:

1. Miyoko 

Enemies:

1. Hamato Atsuko 

2. Hamato Yuuta. 

3. Lotus Clan

4. Musouka