Hamato Yoshi

Hamato Yoshi from TMNT 2012!

Nicknames:

1. Yoyo (By Atsuko)

2. Splinter (When he served in the army) 

3.Master Splinter (By students or friends)

4.Father or Dad (By children)

5. Jiji (By grandchildren) 

Gender: Male

Species: Born human but became a mutant when he moved to New York

Sexuality: Yoshi is straight. He has been in love with Tang Shen since he was 15.

Person.Gender_Identity: Hamato Yoshi is proud, kind male man.

Known languages: Splinter speaks very good in Japanese but he had a hard time learning English when he moved to America. It took a lot of time but eventually, he got it down, (though he hates to admit that he needed his seven-year-old son, Donatello to help him.) 

Birthday: May 11th, 1967

Hair color: Jet black/Brown and black fur. 

Eye color: Amber 

Age: (In the story) Start from 30 to 45 to 68. 

Height: 6'2

Weight: 188

Home: Tokyo (Previously) New York (Presently) 

Occupation: Father/Sensei

ORIGIN

Before he was Splinter, a mutant rat that lived in the sewers, single father to four mutated turtle boys...He was Hamato Yoshi. 

Yoshi did not have the easiest of childhoods. Being the son of someone as great as his father, was not an easy weight to carry. Everyone expected so much from him, for him to be just as great as his father but...as it turned out, Yoshi was nothing like him. Yuuta was a man that valued traditions and his clan more than his own family. 

Honestly, Yoshi barely knew him, for the first three years of his life it was only him and his mother, then when his father returned with Saki in his arms, things changed. Yoshi finally had the little brother he always wanted but disappointedly, his father would spend most of his days in the dojo. Yoshi would only see him during training, or when he got in trouble, and during meals. Their relationship started out with no relationship at all, mostly Yuuta would take time for Saki, to assure he was fine which would make Yoshi feel jealous. 

Things got worse as he got older, when he reached the age of twelve, Yoshi started to rebel against his father, coming to terms that no matter how hard he tries, nothing will ever make his father proud of him and Saki will always be the golden child. This caused a lot of fights between the father and son, as well as fights between Atsuko and Yuuta. 

Yoshi and his siblings feared of what was to come with their parent's marriage, and one night, Yoshi accidentally walked in on one of his parent's many fights, and heard his father say something about him that he wished he never had heard. After that, Yoshi was so upset that he ran out, ignoring his mother as she called out to him, Yoshi ran deep down the mountain, rain pouring, and that is when he was face to face with Oroku Nagi...

Yoshi tried to defend himself against him but he was still young, and not strong enough against him yet. Luckily, his mother came to his rescue and when she told him to run, Yoshi, out of fear, immediately obeyed. However, it was raining, making it hard to see, and Yoshi was so upset that he did not pay any attention to the directions he was taking.