Hamato Yuuta

Hamato Yuuta from TMNT 2012!

Nicknames:

1. Yu (By Atsuko)

2. Pops or old man (By Yoshi)

3.Master Thorn (In his heyday, By everyone)

4.Father or Otosan (By other children)

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Sexuality: Yuuta is 100% straight

Person.Gender_Identity: Hamato Yuuta is proud, traditional male man.

Known languages: Yuuta speaks very good in Japanese but not so good in English.

Birthday: Unknown for now

Hair color: Jet black

Eye color: Chocolate brown

Age: (In the story) Start from his 30s to his 70s

Height: 6'0

Weight: 183

Home: Tokyo

Occupation: Headmaster of the Hamato Clan (Previously)

ORIGIN:

Hamato Yuuta was raised and fought during the centuries war of the Foot Clan. He lost his only brother  to Foot Clan, his father got terribly injured, so much so that he can no longer fight.

Yuuta was only 17 years old and with no other choice, he became the next head of the Hamato Clan much sooner than he expected. No one expected him to know what to do, so the 'grownups' all gathered to come up with plans of their own to take out the Foot, but Yuuta came to them with a plan of his own, which helped stop the Foot and proved the others wrong. Even though young, Yuuta was far from a child because his father raised him that way.

Yuuta may be strict but his father, Hamato Sho, was much harsher because he wanted his children to survive the cruel war, but it affected Yuuta greatly as his role as a father. Yuuta was a better Sensei then he was a father. He was very strict and distant. He was not close with his eldest son Yoshi, the two were so different in so many ways that it was hard for them to see eye to eye. Yuuta was disciplined and too serious all the time while Yoshi was reckless and rebellious. Yuuta had high expectations for his eldest son, but Yoshi never seemed to be able to reach them.

(During the next war of the Foot, Yuuta's leg got badly injured, and he now has a limp in his right leg which did not stop him from carrying the son of his enemy home with him.)

Saki was a different story than Yoshi. Yuuta had no high expectations for him, and he always seemed to keep a watchful eye on his second son but not because he favored him, because of guilt. Whatever Saki wanted, Yuuta would get out of guilt for killing the boy's real parents, but he never stopped to think how that must have looked to Yoshi.

Then, Akemi came. Yuuta never thought that he would have a daughter. After he and his wife had Yoshi and took in Saki, they agreed not to have any more children because it was just too painful. He and Atsuko went through many losses while trying to get pregnant with Yoshi, and they just could not go through that again but when Akemi came into their lives, they just could not push her away.

Akemi was a very respectful and a strong young lady. She reminded Yuuta much of himself and so, Akemi was always by his side. Akemi was Yuuta's very trusted child. He could always count on her with whatever he asked. The only problem was that she did not seem to like Saki that much and he did not fancy her either but that was fine with Yuuta, as long as they did not cause too much trouble.