PJ'S

Changbin was sleeping over at Felix's house, Felix had gone to change into his pj's while Changbin was on the couch.

Changbin's pj's were.. You could say revealing.

He wasn't planning on wearing anything like that but he doesn't have that many pj's and this was surprisingly one of them so he just took this one.

Changbin had gotten bored while waiting for Felix to change so he made his way to the kitchen and started looking for food to eat while waiting.

He looked in the pantry but nothing interested him, he then looked in the fridge and bent down to look at the things at the bottom of the fridge when he suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

He quickly looked up and saw Felix, "Changbin you can't wear that and just bend down like that" Felix said before Changbin placed his bottom on Felix's crotch earning a groan.

"Yes I can, you're the only one here and there's nobody to look at me except for you so of course I can wear this and bend down like this.

"Mhm, well, if You're hungry I have something else you could eat" Felix said before he pulled Changbin away from the fridge.

He took Changbin in his arms and carried him to a counter, placing him on top.

"What would that be?" Changbin said smirking as he wrapped his arms around Felix who had his arms around the others waist while he sat on the counter.

"You know what I mean love" Felix said before he connected their lips together.

"Mmm, Felix, if we're gonna do this let's go in the bedroom" Changbin mumbled in the kiss.

Felix moved away and smiled, "No." He said before kissing the other again.

"Wait, but why" Changbin said moving away this time.

"Because, why not, It'd be fun to try some other place other than in bed, You don't know how long this is gonna last so, after this round we could go to the bedroom, is that okay?" Felix asked tilting his head.

Changbin blushed but smiled, "If there end up being more rounds than okay, I'd love being filled up by you tonight though so let's hurry!" Changbin said before smashing his lips on Felix's.

"You better be ready because you're not sleeping one bit tonight~"