Massage PT 2

All Felix has been doing is watching movies. He had the TV at a really high volume, not too high but just high enough to cover Changbin's moans and cries.

He's watched at least two movies, both an hour each, one of them almost two. At the moment he was looking through the different movies until he checked the time.

He thought that three hours would be a bit short yet too long so he just decided to check up on the other for now.

He made his way to the door before he knocked. "I'm back~" he said as he opened the door a big smile forming.

"Aww~ Has my baby been struggling?" He asked as he went up to Changbin who was all covered in tears, sweat and precum, pecking him.

"P-please Felix!" He said in a desperate tone, moans quickly leaving his mouth. "What do you want me to do?" Felix asked as he started stroking Changbin's member only hearing more moans and desperate cries.

"Felix!" Changbin moaned out as he closed his legs, sensitive and overwhelmed by all that was happening to him.

"Fine." Felix said before his hand slid onto the ring. He looked at the other who looked like a piece of art to him.

"So beautiful~" Felix said right before he took the ring off.

A loud, lewd and desperate moan came out of Changbin as he came on to his stomach. His whole body shook as his eyes rolled back.

"So pretty.." Felix mumbled before he took some of Changbin's cum on his finger before licking it clean.

"You're not done though, I forgot to tie up your legs and put a gag on you~" Felix said before he quickly made his way to the closet.

Changbin quickly shook his head as he tried to move but his body wouldn't since the vibrator was still on and because of how weak he was at the moment.

"There we go~" Felix said smiling before going to the other and putting everything on. He quickly took his phone out taking a few picture before putting it away.

"I'm not putting the ring in this time, so consider yourself lucky~" Felix said before he left the room once again, hearing Changbin trying to tell him something before he left.

But he didn't wanna listen at the moment and just stared at the other smiling, "What? You want me to do something to you?" Felix asked.

Changbin quickly nodded unable to speak, "And what would you want for me to do? A blowjob? Ride you?" Felix asked as he wiped tears away from the olders face.

Changbin only nodded as a response. Felix sighed and nodded, "I'm too nice to you" he said before he got up and took his clothes off.

He stopped the vibrator and put it away somewhere on the bed, "I'm only helping you out this time. Got it?" He asked.

Changbin nodded. Felix smiled and pecked him before he got on top of the other, he placed the other at his entrance before quickly placing it in.

"I'm not gonna lie, I was doing stuff to myself while listening so yes I'm stretched out quite a bit" Felix admitted before he quickly started moving up and down.

Changbin groaned a bit, a moan coming out next at the familiar feeling of the other.

"F-feels good?" Felix stuttered as he held his sounds in only focusing on the other.

Changbin nodded, "Remember what I told you to do earlier?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

Changbin nodded and as Felix quickly went down, Changbin's hope quickly moved up.