Massage PT 1

Felix had just gotten home from his job, his whole body ached, especially his back and legs.

"Changbin hyung.. My legs and back are hurting again.." He mumbled pouting as he entered the bedroom.

Changbin who was just laying in bed quickly got up and hugged him, "I'm sorry, did you have to walk a whole bunch again today?" He asked.

Felix nodded before he started taking his clothes off, "Oh! Want me to give you a massage? Like those at the spa or whatever" Changbin asked.

Felix's eyes lit up and he quickly nodded, "Yes please!" He said as he quickly lied down on the bed his back facing the ceiling.

"You're not gonna put clothes on? You're butt naked right now" Changbin said as he looked at the younger.

"No, it's too hot for that" Felix mumbled, Changbin nodded before turning the air on.

Changbin got on the bed and sat on the others legs before he started massaging his back.

"Do you want me to do it the way I normally do it or do you want me to do it a different way?" Changbin asked.

"Don't know, could you massage my legs first though? They hurt the most, especially my thighs" he mumbled before taking a pillow hugging it.

Changbin nodded before he moved down starting to massage the others legs.

He felt the other tense up a bit and got confused, "Are you okay? Am I doing something wrong?" Changbin asked before Felix shook his head, "No.. Keep going.." He said.

Changbin stayed confused but continued like the other told him to. "Mhm.. Just like that Binnie.." Felix mumbled before a sound came out of him.

He blushed an quickly covered his mouth. Changbin heard but didn't think anything of it since that's how they both respond to massages.

"Okay can you turn around so I could massage the front of your legs?" He asked tilting his head.

Felix quickly shook his head, "No just keep massaging my back legs" he quickly said.

Changbin sighed before he turned the other around so he could lie down his front facing the ceiling.

At first Changbin didn't notice since he looked at the younger covering his face but once he looked down to start massaging his face turned a shade of pink.

"Oh.. Do you want me to help you with that?.." Changbin asked. Felix sighed and nodded, "Yes please.." He said.

Changbin nodded before he started getting confused, Felix slightly chuckled and pulled Changbin in front of him, "Touch me here okay?" Felix said as he took Changbin's hand wrapping it around his member.

Changbin nodded awkwardly smiling before Felix pecked him.

"Now, remember, I like it here" Felix pointed at his lips, "Here" he pointed at his nipples, "Here" he said before moving his hand down to his member, "And most importantly here" he said before raising his legs up a bit as he showed the other his small and pink hole.

Changbin just blushed and nodded. Felix smiled before he quickly connected their lips together tapping the other's hand signaling him to start moving his hand, which he did.

Even though Changbin is the top, he's technically the bottom in the relationship. Him and Felix didn't start dating too long ago so Changbin still had lots to learn about what Felix likes. Changbin always listens to Felix, no matter what they're doing he'll always listen to Felix, even if the other tells him to do something stupid. And like right now all he's doing is listening to Felix.