Deaf

Young Felix had a new classmate who he was really interested in.

Everyday he would go to the library to read books to learn about something so he could communicate with his classmate better.

"Changbin!" Young Felix smiled as Changbin who waved at him, 'Are you waiting for your mom?' Felix signed, struggling a bit.

Changbin nodded before he wrote something in his notebook down, 'just write on this' it said and Felix nodded.

They wrote a few things down before Felix had to go since his mom arrived.

He waved bye to Changbin and left to his car, "Mom mom!! Could we go to the library!?" Young Felix exclaimed as he dropped his things everywhere in the car.

"But why hun? You have plenty of books at home" his mom said.

"Please! This new boy is deaf and I wanna learn sign language to talk to him! Please!!" Felix begged.

His mom sighed but smiled thinking it was sweet, "Sure love, let's go!!" She said before making her way to the library.

Years later, The mom was sitting down, crying her tears out as she watched her son sign his vows.

And now, it was time.

"Lee Felix, Do you, take Seo Changbin as your husband? If so say I do"

Felix had translated all that to Changbin and paused for a bit making the other nervous.

"I do" Felix said signing it quickly making Changbin smile and tear up.

"And do you, Seo Changbin, take Lee Felix as your husband? If so say I do"

Changbin signed the I Do and smiled, this time, Felix tearing up instead.

"You may now kiss your husband"

Changbin quickly knew what it meant and quickly connected his lips with Felix's.

They quickly moved away and smiled hugging each other as they cried of happiness.

"I love you" Felix whispered and signed to Changbin.

'I love you too, and Thank you for learning sign language just to speak to me those days, even if it seemed like a little thing it changed my life completely' Changbin quickly signed before he took Felix's hand, interlocking them.

'I love you'