Chapter 6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lan Haoshi walked up to the Gentian House. He could see his beautiful wife and his two sons. Even his little brother was there. All of them had their backs on him , except for his youngest son. Which noticed him walking towards them.

Next to notice him was his eldest, who was concerned on what his little didi was staring at. "A'Huan, A'Zhan" Lan Haoshi mumbled, he had already met his eldest. But this was his first time seeing his youngest. And to tell the truth, Lan Zhan looked exactly like Lan Haoshi, except for the golden eyes he had inherited from his mother.

"Father...." Lan Xichen was surprised, he stood up and quickly ran to Lan Haoshi who accepted him without avail. Lan Wangji was curious on who the man was, he looked at his mother. She was on the verge of tears, even his uncle.

"Haoshi...." Lan Zhen, Lan Haoshi's wife mumbled as she got up to greet him, Lan Qiren also followed suit.

Only Lan Wangji was left, he was sitting quietly. This was the first time he had seen or actually met his father. It was quite awkward for him.

"A'Zhan" Lan Zhen called out, holding her hand out to the boy. She knew he had a problem in socializing, so she'll give him a little push.

Lan Wangji, ever the obedient boy he was followed his mother's wishes. Going to the group but staying behind Lan Zhen.

"A'Zhan...can I call you that?" Lan Haoshi asked kneeling so he was face to face with little Wangji. Lan Wangji was skeptical, only his mother and Wei Ying had the permission on calling him by his given name. His elder brother and uncle had the privilege too, but they so not chose to use it.

Looking at his mother for advice. He saw the assurance in her eyes which urged him to agree. He gave a small nod, clearly not the talkative type of kid.

"A'Zhan, you've grown so big. You too A'Huan" Lan Haoshi stated picking Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen up. (Damn the Lan arm strength)

Lan Xichen smiled kindly while his brother was debating whether he liked being carried like that. But eventually he just dealt with it. Lan Haoshi was his father, even though he had been absent for ten years of his life. He was making a difference by being with them now, and he could live with that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hua Ying walked back to the Jingshi, two rabbits in hand. One was black and one was white. He thought maybe his Zhiji would like them. And the Jingshi was the most secluded place in the whole cloud recesses, well except for the back mountains. The rabbits could live there undisturbed.

Now he just have to wait until Lan Wangji came back, in the meantime he would sleep. Not like anybody would barge in the second young master's house.

But someone did barge in, well just not a human being. It was a little dog, which might have lost it's owner or have sneaked in. The dog started barking at Hua Ying, which woke him up. He could hear voices from the outside, they were debating on coming in or just try and lure the dog out.

Hua Ying was alarmed, getting out of the bed and running out of the house. He couldn't get cought, even if they were from other sects. Gossip can spread out fast. But the dog was chasing him.

Hua Ying ran faster into a grove of Gentian Flowers. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone. The dog whined in frigth at the glare sent it's way and scurried away, leaving Hua Ying and the one he bumped into.

Hua Ying cursed in his mind. It was just the afternoon, and maybe he bumped into a on duty deciple. "A'Ying?" He heard a voice call and he immediately recognized it. "Qingheng-jun?" Hua Ying asked looking up to meet the eyes of the man.

Lan Wangji let out a gasp before going Infront of Hua Ying. It was like he was shielding him from his family. "Don't tell me...." Lan Haoshi mumbled, already connecting the dots. "What's happening here?" Lan Qiren asked, looking at his young nephews odd behavior. This had been the first he willingly goes to someone, much less someone his age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------