Chapter 21

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did something happen?" Lan Zhen asked, everyone in the way moved for her to be seen.

There stood the heirs of Yunmeng Jiang and Lanling Jin. All bloodied and dirty, certainly there had been a fight. And as to what reason, Lan Zhen was sure she didn't want to know.

"Everyone who isn't involved in this go along with your day. As for the two of you, come with me" she stated with such authority that the two boys didn't dare oppose.

Jiang Yanli followed quietly behind her younger brother, a look of worry etched on his face. It was, without a doubt, that their parents would be called to cloud recesses. She just hoped their mother was on a night hunt before the letter was sent.

"Such rowdy children" Lan Qiren commented once the group was settled in the punishment hall.

As of the moment, a letter was sent to the cultivation clan if Yunmeng. If rushed, they could assess the problem at a weeks notice.

But for the meantime, cloud recesses was in charge on how they would punish them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flow of the wind never had been so calm. It was almost mocking the situation the young prince had gotten himself into.

"I don't think..." Hua Ying trailed, stopping in his tracks of entering the gates of the paradise manor.

Lan Wangji sighed, as much as he loves his dear zhiji. He was just being to difficult, just one more minute then maybe he would just about carry Hua Ying like a sack and present him infront of his parents. But that would be futile, it would only make the young prince possibility hate him, even losing his trust.

But definitely Hua Ying wasn't in his right mind. Even his parents, the thing about memory alterations had the second Jade on edge for quite a while.

Such a cruel method, manipulating a once loving family to turn against each other.

Hua Ying looked around, until his eyes landed on his Zhiji's.

"Your right, I shouldn't postpone this any further"

With a short intake of much needed breath, Hua Ying built up the courage to actually step his foot once again to the place he once called home.

Lan Wangji, let a small smile grace his face. Finally, they can solve this undesired fiasco.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sister..." Wen Ning mumbled, he was in charge of looking out for people.

"A'Ning be quiet..." Wen Qing scolded, she was on top of a rock that she theorized was an entrance to a cave.

"Just a little longer...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------